Don't leave me

"Yoongi! Pumpkin!" Hoseok called out as he stepped inside the dorm. It was quiet; Hoseok was starting to get worried. He quickly ran to to living room to find it empty.

Hoseok frowned deeply. He ran around the house until he came upon their room. He mentally slapped himself for being such an idiot.

He quietly opened the door and peaked inside. The lights were out with a fan on, facing the bed. Hoseok walked inside while closing the door behind him silently.

He crept to the bed and found a bump on the bed. Hoseok wanted to smile as he find Yoongi sleeping while cuddling against his Kumamon stuffie, but the guilt was too much.

Hoseok crawled up next to his little and hugged him. Yoongi stirred and let out a groan. The little opens his eyes.

"Hello, Pumpkin." Hoseok says softly. Yoongi only blinks. "'addy?" The little says with a raspy voice.

Hoseok smiles and placed a light kiss on his forehead. "I'm so sorry, pumpkin!" Hoseok apologized. Yoongi frowned.

"Why?" He asked worriedly and sat up. Hoseok sat up with him. "I left you alone.." Hoseok answered sadly. Yoongi pout and shook his head, he quickly hugged the caregiver.

"No no! Yoonie okay!" Yoongi exclaimed and peppered kisses all over Hoseok. The caregiver smiled. Yoongi stopped at Hoseok's lips and kissed him passionately.

Hoseok immediately kissed back just as passionate. The two stayed at the position for awhile until they needed to catch their breaths.

"Pumpkin, I want you to come with me." Hoseok said. Yoongi only nodded. Hoseok giggled and leaned in to give him an eskimo.

"You can sleep on me for until we reach their if you want." Hoseok said as he gently pushed Yoongi's head to his shoulder. Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes. Hoseok gave the little one last kiss on the head before making his way out of the room and to his car.

*********

Seokjin sighed for what felt like millionth time in a row. Namjoon was currently on his lap sleeping soundly.

Seokjin was going to take the little to a room, but decided against it when Namjoon cuddled closer to him.

He gazed down at the little and lightly smiled. He's always wanted a little, but he really couldn't find one to take care of. He's seen how Hoseok and Jimin would take care of their littles. He envied them.

Seokjin ran his fingers gently through Namjoon's hair. He leaned down and placed a light peck on his forehead.

The moment of silence was then interrupted when Seokjin heard the door open. He craned his neck and soon found Hoseok walking in with a sleeping Yoongi on his hip.

"Hello." Seokjin simply said. Hoseok smiled and walked over to them. He sat down on front of Seokjin and placed Yoongi sitting on his lap. "How's Namjoon?" Hoseok asks.

"He's doing good. He just fell asleep." Seokjin answers.

"How's Yoongi? He wasn't too angry now was he?" Seokjin then asks. Hoseok lets out a chuckle, "Nope, the opposite actually! He was okay." Seokjin nodded.

"Do want to take these littles to a room and then we could talk?" Seokjin suggests.

"Yea, that's sounds good."

And with that, the two picked up the littles and made their way to Namjoon's room. Once they made sure that the two littles were comfy, they quietly made their way out of the room. They walked to the living room and took their seats.

"How was it like taking care of a little?" Hoseok asks. Seokjin laughs, "It was great. It's not like I don't take of littles you know. I've babysat Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung."

"What do you think we should do tomorrow?" Seokjin asks. Hoseok cocks his head, "I'm not sure, we'll see."

"Maybe if Namjoon wakes up in his big space, we'll talk then." Hoseok adds on. "Good idea. I think that'll work if Namjoon wants to talk." Seokjin says with a nod.

The two stayed up talking about random things and what will most likely happen tomorrow. "Well we should go now." Hoseok says while getting up and stretching.

Seokjin nods and follows along. They made their way to the bedroom and quietly peaked in.

They silent crawled in bed with the littles. Hoseok behind Yoongi and Seokjin behind Namjoon.

The littles subconsciously cuddles against them. "Goodnight." Says hoseok. "Goodnight." Says Seokjin back.

________________________________

HELLO!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next one coming up!

LOVE YOU!

(Don't Forget to heart it! 💜💜)