Wow that's hawt mmmhhh

The weekend was over before they knew it, Monica spending most of it locked up in her room (Alicia wouldn't have cared as much if they weren't sharing a room). Zenith spent most of it with Yuzu, watching her favourite TV shows and Alicia spent it floating around from Monica to Zee.

Monica kept insisting she leave her alone, since the longer she goes without alone time (she went into great detail of what that entails), the harder she is to talk to.

And Monday dawned on them, bringing what it usually does, an eager Monica, who is really convinced she'll attend everyday this week, a depressed Alicia and a normal Zee, Mondays never really got to him. At breakfast, they realized that their nice comfy bed (or in Monica's case, floor) might have to be replaced by the school's nurse's office again. Alicia groaned.

Isshin looked up from his eggs, "What's got you down, little girl?" Despite not having finished his last bite yet, he shoved another fork-full of eggs into his mouth.

Alicia's gaze shot up, "Oh, I'm just not looking forward to sleeping in the school again," She smiled uncomfortably.

At Isshin's confused stare, Monica butt in, "Our first solution to getting locked out was sleeping at school, the nurse's office isn't exactly comfortable," An awkward laugh accompanied the explanation.

Yuzu came to sit down at the table, bringing in a few bowls of cut up fruit, "It's no big deal, really! You can stay as long as you'd like," Yuzu was much too sweet for her own good. Monica held her hand in a fist to her heart, the pure angel that was Ichigo's little sister was too much to bare.

Zee mumbled a small thank you and Alicia joined in as well, although sounding slightly more enthusiastic. Monica was still too distracted by Yuzu's overwhelmingly angelic personality, but with a sharp hit to the head by Alicia, she quickly snapped up and thanked the two with all her heart.

Karin then made an appearance, throwing her backpack next to her chair and slumping down. She was about to pick up her fork before looking around the table, "Where's Ichi-bro?" She said, worry carefully concealed.

Yuzu was almost glowing when she responded, "He stayed over at a friend's house again," With Karin's questioning gaze, she continued, "I know! It's really unlike him!"

"A girlfriend! My boy's finally growing up and becoming a real man!" Isshin chose then to butt in, and started rambling about 'that' stage in a man's life, barely even deterred by Karin's problem solving through violence.

Monica broke out with her current laugh, a mix of dry-heaving and a smile with a few snorts thrown in to mix things up, "Yeah, they're always together in school," She seemed to gain their attention, as well as a warning glare on Alicia's part, "They argue over the dumbest things but forget about it in a second, it's so cute," Monica finished with a grin that could rival that of Shirosaki's.

Alicia rolled her eyes and Zee looked up questioningly, "I haven't seen that kid with any girls," He quirked a brow.

Now of course, they would've loved to stay and explain what any of that meant but oh would you look at the time, they'd better leave or they'd be late, and you know how Monica feels about being late.

School wasn't really any different than actual classes, Alicia was at least saved from her usual stress towards the idea since it didn't have any actual impact on her future, she could really just tune out the stuff she didn't care about and pay attention when she had any sort of interest. Zee worked hard regardless of the setting, blasting through work that couldn't have been all correct but if it was, then would it really be all that surprising?

Monica was perhaps a little distracted, she couldn't draw genderbent Uryu and actively giggle if she didn't have Uryu near her- it wouldn't be as entertaining. Same goes for Ichigo, neither were in class. It was homeroom, and Monica tended to skip it normally but Uryu wasn't Monica so it seemed a little unlike him, regardless of a fever.