I actually had a nosebleed in real life when writing that

Monica didn't really react to the hit, aside from an 'oof',  Alicia can hit hard, but she wasn't trying to hurt Monica, she was just frustrated and doesn't really care about Kurosaki all that much, doesn't care for anime all that much, let alone care for a fictional character in a romantic sense.

Alicia didn't particularly care for what people thought, as long as maybe they didn't think that she liked them like that. Is she overreacting? Maybe. Does she care? No. He wasn't even real, and she still didn't like the thought. I thought he looked at me weird.

Zee was just laughing, knowing Monica, he expected her to have challenged him to fight or something, this was just stupid, and not like Monica stupid, this was like actually dumb.

"Why would you even think that? Panicking or not?" Alicia glared at Monica, "Don't you 'eternally ship him with Uryu' or something?" She huffed out, still undeniably annoyed at the information.

There was a momentary expression of 'oh shit, you're right' before it faded and Monica laughed. Zee was still smiling, and joined in with the laugh.

Alicia could do nothing but glare, it wasn't funny at all. If anything, it was annoying. How the hell was she supposed to make fun of him without him assuming things, she grimaced at the thought.

Once the initial thoughts of disgust and maybe a little embarrassment wore off, Alicia breathed in deep and began walking back into the school, it was time to make an actual plan, they needed to do something and nothing was going to get done with them waiting around.

Monica seemed to understand Alicia's sudden interest to move on and jumped up, "So, I'm not really sure on the rules of this universe, but since Rukia got in no problem, we shouldn't have one either," She started on a relatively serious note.

Zee stared at her friend, "I know that anime schools tend to have school uniforms, I'm not going to have to wear dress pants, am I?" His expression morphed into discomfort.

His friends gave him a short look of pity before Monica smiled half-heartedly, "Look, it's not that bad, you'll stand out more if you wore normal clothes," She consoled her friend, albeit without too much sincerity.

Zee sighed, he really didn't like the idea of wearing those stuffy, too tight dress pants, especially having to wear them all day, but he could admit, he did really want to get out of his sleep clothes.

They agreed to meet back up near the class they had found earlier that morning after Monica split up from them with the promise of returning with 3 Karakura High School uniforms. She deflected all their offers to come with her, promising it'd go by faster if she did it alone.

Reluctantly, Zee and Alicia agreed, although both were still fairly suspicious of her insistence.

They waited against the wall, the bell had rung just a moment ago, so the halls weren't empty. Zee figured the only times the building will look at all normal is when they were 'on screen', or however you'd say it. Unfortunately, the only times they'd be 'on screen' is when a main character shows up, and he didn't know most of, or even any of the main characters.

Sticking with Alicia helped him out, Alicia made it clear that although she can recognize a character, it's rare she'll know their names. Zee didn't think it'd be a problem, as he wasn't planning to approach a stranger he had no interest in.

The moment the bell rung for the beginning of the second period, Monica ran up to them with some clothing in her hands, "Wanna tell me how you got them?" Alicia asked, legitimately curious.

Monica shrugged, "I'm a magician, I guess," She used an excuse Alicia hadn't heard in a while, at least it was a break from complete silence.

Despite being fairly curious on how exactly Monica got her hands on a couple of new school uniforms, Zee was far more interested in why she was so insistent on them not following her, and he spoke his thoughts.