zoro's tiddies

They had the weekend all to themselves after their encounter with the seemingly homeless shop-owner (seriously, why does he exclusively wear sandals?), but unfortunately, it wasn't exactly the time to relax. The four students were sent off with a mission to obtain blackmail on Ichigo. Easy. Or as easy as Monica assumes everything is, things just work out for her. They always do, right?

Wrong.

Alicia hadn't wasted a second in beating the fact that lazing around reading manga wasn't going to get anything on Kurosaki into Monica's poor defective brain. Zenith stood by Alicia proudly, he may not be very helpful in actually obtaining said information, however he knew if there was one thing he could be of help on, it was forcing Monica to do something. The trick was to outnumber her.

Except that trick wasn't exactly working with Owen doing the same thing Monica had resigned herself to doing. Two against two was seemingly a fairly even playing field, but if anything, it was the headstrong two versus the two go-with-the-flow types, the odds weren't exactly in Alicia and Zee's favour.

Luckily, Monica quickly grew bored of anything and everything, and eventually turned her attention back to her three friends, as reading the same tired shounen wasn't really agreeing with her tired mind at the moment, "I have a compromise," she set her book on the coffee table placed in the center of the family room.

Although that wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear, Alicia far preferred it to re-examining her life choices in the corner of a cheap couch while being comforted by a Zee that was in just as severe a mental state. They both looked at Monica, refusing to say anything in fear it would make her all stubborn again and go back to the manga they all knew she couldn't stand reading.

"I don't really feel like stalking Ichigo right now, you have no idea how tiring it is to tail the athletic ones," she laughed a little, stopped abruptly and stared first at Alicia, and then Zee, "not that I've done that before."

Alicia sighed, the sound lost to Zee's chuckle, she sincerely doubted Monica has stalked anyone, but let it slide, once again fearing a change in subject, "go on..."

Monica shifted her knees-to-chest position to a more respectful cross-legged one, glancing to the side and admiring the framed photos on the wall, she continued, "I'd be up to hanging out," again, she shifted her gaze, "y'know, with the group and stuff."

Alicia let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she could probably cry with the relief of the frustration of dealing with Monica for this long without a single break, "I'll call Inoue, her number's saved in my phone from when Ishida got sick, she'll probably be able to gather everyone," she got up, ankle cracking uncomfortably from lack of prior movement, "try getting Ishida in on it too."

Monica made a humming-groan noise and got up as well, proud of the majority of her joints cracking and flashing a bright smile to Alicia, who returned the expression with a concerned one of her own. Another crack from her neck and she turned her attention to Owen, who apparently was now napping on the recliner, "Owen~" she cooed, attempting to wake him in a less miserable way.

Her graceful waking technique wasn't very successful and Alicia waved her away, "it's fine, we'll wake him up when it's time to go, for now let's get some stuff out of the way," Alicia looked back to Zee, "Yuzu gave us free range of the fridge but ask her for help in packing some food again," and with that, Alicia and Monica were gone, having already disappeared up the staircase.

Zee stared blankly at their already retreated forms, "why me," he whispered despite the lack of audience.

"Because you're good with kids!" Monica yelled down the stairs, "now hurry up, we'll be late!"