This is progressing way better than the other one

It took a few seconds for Monica to process her friend's words, as she had momentarily forgotten about Uryu with the feeling of being shoved back into her physical form. At the very least, she had avoided the awkwardness of getting back in herself. Zee didn't have the same luxury.

As Zee struggled entering his body, Monica answered with a shrug, "I don't wanna hurt his pride, let's just leave it for now," She started walking towards Zee with a plan to help, but seemed to get an idea, "Actually... Uryu lives alone..."

When Zee finally succeeded in his struggles, he spoke up, "You can't say something like that and not expect me to get creeped out," He went to pick up the soul candies that had fallen to the ground.

Monica waved her hands in the air, some motion of denial, "We don't have anywhere to stay, here," She looked at what seemed like nothing to Jazmine and Alicia and she pulled something with all her strength, "Soul ribbons shouldn't have a physical effect on people, but since Uryu is sensitive, this should work..."

And with what seemed like clockwork, a quiet yelp was heard from around the corner followed by a thump, that sounded all to much like someone falling on their ass.

Quickly, the three girls went to inspect the sound, and low and behold, the blue eyed boy was staring at them in shock. Monica's grin was enough to send his brain into overdrive, he got up and dusted himself off. That thing where he pushed up his glasses with his pointer and middle fingers was almost enough to make Monica swoon.

She was, however, able to hold herself back. Well, Alicia thought, if Monica's not gonna get pissed, then someone better. So with all the calmness Alicia could currently muster, she started questioning Ishida, "What the hell are you doing following us? We already told you, we're harmless!" Alicia raised a hand, planning on hitting him with how frustrated she was, but decided against it, remembering the guy could beat them all up if he wanted to.

Ishida turned his head away and tsked, "You're idiots if you expect me to believe such a foolish story," He looked back to them with a glare, Alicia probably would've found it menacing if it didn't make her think of all the pictures Monica drew of him.

Speaking of Monica, she seemed to recover from Uryu's appearance fairly quickly this time, an expression of pure joy dawning her features, "Now, now, girls, let's not fight," It was amazing that she wasn't jumping with how excited she looked. Monica hugged her friends close, "We really are harmless, actually, the worst thing I can do is creep you out with compliments!" At least she's not lying.

Uryu sighed in exasperation, stress evident in his posture, "I won't view you as a threat, but I can't trust strangers that appear with signs of spiritual powers," His reason was valid, even in Monica's eyes, but valid or not, it still wasn't good enough for her.

Monica's face scrunched up with a look of disappointment, "Hmph," She slumped, "We can help you, I don't know, with hollows? We can't fight, or we haven't tried yet, but I sincerely doubt a couple of adolescent girls and a confused boyish/girlish teen can make your life easier," She glanced at her two friends, they nodded in agreement.

It was left unsaid, but was fairly obvious that if anything, they were just making his life harder.

Monica dropped the serious tone of her mostly one sided conversation in favour of a sillier route. She held out her hand, motioning for Uryu to give her his hand, "Alicia, Alicia, doujinshi definitely doesn't do him justice! I mean," She grabbed onto Alicia's arm and pulled her forward to admire him with her, "Look at his hand! There aren't even any scratches!"

At her words, Uryu snatched his hand back and held it firmly to his sides, "I'd rather you refrain from these acts of foolishness," Once again, he pushed up his glasses, despite them not at all needing the support.