Wow we're getting somewhere

The bell was going to ring soon and Monica still wasn't back, so Alicia began to worry a little. Kurosaki had returned a few minutes earlier, so where the hell could she be?

It seems Monica had timed her entrance perfectly, as the second the lunch bell rang, she sauntered into the classroom, a little wobbly, which was understandable and raced over to Alicia.

"Guess what I did~" She sang out, a little too excited for lunch.

Alicia's face fell, the momentary relief she felt for seeing her friend disappearing in the blink of an eye, "I'm not guessing, but I will hit you if it's stupid," She ground out, already stressed from classes.

Monica dropped a little, her excitement wearing off, "I got Ichigo to invite us to lunch!" She paused for a second, "Which I guess isn't that special, since he invited Uryu and the guy tried to kill him, but..." She trailed off.

Zee walked up to Alicia's desk as well, giving a small pat on Monica's back, "Why would he invite us?" He questioned, having not given up on Monica just yet.

The girl in question averted her gaze, "Well, there's technically a condition, but it barely counts," She said the last part as to avoid the wrath of her friends, "We just have to explain to everybody that we're not here to kill them," She smiled brightly.

Alicia's shoulders dropped, she still really didn't feel like doing anything.

Lunch earned them suspicious glares and hushed questions from Ichigo's friend group, but luckily they were able to get away from the side cast and have a relatively private meeting with the main characters.

At one point, Uryu pulled Ichigo off to the side to whisper something harshly to him, probably 'I told you so' or something, although Monica would like to think of it as exchanging sweet nothings under the pretense of arguing. That theory could easily be set aside when you saw the annoyed expressions of the two, though.

So Monica was kicked out of the conversation, if only to avoid awkward silence at the thought of the two dating when she inevitably spits it out.

Orihime had stayed silent, not really understanding what was going on, but wanted to know what she could do, "How do you know all of this?" She asked in a sweet tone.

Alicia fidgeted for a second, she could tell the truth but they would probably think she's crazy, Alicia definitely thought she was crazy, she was one more character away from curling herself into a ball and hiding in a corner.

Zee decided to jump in at this point, he was a quick thinker and rarely acted on impulse, so he usually only speaks up when his friends really don't know what to do, "We've seen your lives play out in our world..." He was definitely a little unsure of himself, but the way he said it didn't really make it sound like they were from a shitty anime in real life, so job well done.

That's when Monica seemed to snap out of her daydreaming, "But we can't tell you what happens in the future, because of like the safety of your future or something," She still seemed a little dazed, but it at least it got rid of the chances they'd ask about it.

An uncomfortable silence fell over the group for a while. Uryu looked up from his lunch, "How will you get back?"

The silence came back, they barely knew how they got there but getting back is another problem, Monica hesitated for a moment, "I watched a movie the other day," She said, a little unsure of herself.

Uryu's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, "What does that-" Monica cut him off.

"The main characters had something happen to them because they weren't happy, and to get back, they had to find happiness," Monica stated, not only the group's eyes on her, but her friends' as well.