Eck I finished this like 3 days ago I just forgot about it

Monica was the first to wake up, she didn't sleep too well at other people's houses. Surprisingly, she made it to sunrise, but it was fairly late, or early in the morning when she actually fell asleep, so it wasn't too big a surprise. She grabbed her phone off the coffee table and checked the time.

A quick glance around the room confirmed the others were still asleep, which made enough sense, it was still early in the morning after all.

Monica paused for a second.

What time was it, anyways? She thought to herself, she vividly remembered checking her phone just a moment ago. She didn't find it outrageously suspicious, she picked up her phone to check the time and gets distracted often enough.

Once again, she picked up her phone to look at the time. She huffed out a quiet laugh at her background, keeping it low as to not wake the others up, but finding it too funny not to at least chuckle at. She put her phone in her pocket.

The action gave her pause.

Something didn't feel right and she definitely wasn't dealing with this on her own. Generally the only voice of reason in her life was Alicia, and occasionally, if she really felt like it, Zenith. So, Monica resolved to wake her best option up.

A few shakes and whispers later, Alicia was up. She blinked the tiredness out of her eyes, not at all awake enough for Monica's ridiculous questions. Something along the lines of everything's weird and she doesn't know what's going on, Alicia could barely register the fact she was up, let alone whatever the hell Monica was going on about.

She lightly hit Monica across the head, the onslaught of questions wasn't going to help anyone. "Shut up," She stated firmly, although it seemed that it sounded like a joke because Monica wasn't closing her mouth.

Alicia shot her strongest 'shut up now or I won't listen to your shit for the rest of the week' glare, which seemed to work well enough, given the silence she received in return, "I just woke up."

That seemed to be enough of an explanation for Monica, as she visibly calmed down. After a deep breath, she was finally able to speak, "What time is it?"

Alicia frowned, whatever time it was, it was early enough for her to still be tired, which under any circumstance, is too early, "You have a phone. Actually, I'm almost completely sure you know where my phone is as well," She deadpanned.

Monica didn't even want to answer, instead just shooting Alicia a glare of her own.

Alicia sighed, she got up and decided to check her IPad, she plugged her phone in the night before, so it was upstairs and Alicia thought that once whatever Monica was freaking out about was sorted out, that she'd be able to get in at least another hour or so.

Monica stared at Alicia the entire time, waiting whatever the opposite of patiently was for her to state the time. Alicia glanced at the time and then turned her gaze to Monica, "It's..." Alicia frowned in confusion and looked back at her IPad, "I don't know," She stared at her IPad, now a little worried compared to before, "What did you do?"

Monica looked at Alicia straight in the eyes, "Nothing," She said it with enough finality that Alicia chose to believe her.

Alicia sighed, whatever the hell was going on, she did not want to deal with it, she was so tired, it still felt like she was asleep, "Should we wake Zee up?"

Monica looked to Zee and frowned, Zee may not be a light sleeper but they definitely wouldn't be able to sleep through the amount of noise they've been making, "How much you wanna bet they're already awake?" She directed a look to Zee's 'sleeping' form.

Zee rolled over and opened their eyes, they ground out something along the lines of 'shut up' or 'stop it' but they were awake and that was all that mattered.

Monica then plopped herself on the floor and threw her head into her hands, "I don't feel like dealing with this," She whined.

Everyone in the room sighed a deep sigh, either from fatigue, panic or what have you, the point is, everyone's tired and they're freaking out over the time of day, which still hasn't been figured out yet.

Monica looked up, seeing something she was almost completely sure hadn't been there before, but somehow it made sense that it was there now, "Alicia? Have you always had a bed in here?" She said, referring to the small white hospital bed behind the armchair.

Alicia scrunched her features up in confusion, she didn't know how to answer. She could see the bed but it didn't seem completely wrong being there. "I'm not sure," She answered, because she really wasn't.

That's when Zee shot up, "No, there's never been a bed there," Although it was obvious Zee wasn't completely sure themself, either. "Maybe your dad put it here while we were asleep?"

The three were speechless and beyond confused. Alicia headed to the stairs, and it was evident, even without words that the others should follow, so, they went up the stairs.

The room that led to the patio wasn't there, the only reason Monica even noticed was because it led to another the garage, which held a fridge in it that kept some of the soda, so she's ventured in more than once. Alicia was already at the top and called down to Monica that she needed to hurry up.

Now, nervousness started to build up in the bottom of her gut, the kind you get when you're doing something you know you shouldn't be doing, but she continued the rest of the way nonetheless.

There was a door at the top, something Monica was sure had never been there before, but what was worrisome was what was behind the door. It led to a fairly normal looking kitchen attached to a small table, it wasn't close to what any of their houses looked like, the worrying part was mostly due to the fact that it looked like it was drawn.

Monica looked at Alicia, then to Zenith, they both still looked the same, like they were real but somehow they looked like they belonged here the same way they do anywhere else.

"Hey guys," Monica breathed out, "Does this place look familiar to you?"

Zee was quick to respond with a hard no, whereas Alicia hesitated for a moment, examining the room, when she noticed a large picture on the wall.

The picture was obvious enough for both of her friends to see it and when Monica noticed, somehow all of her worries were wiped away, replaced with a big, knowing smile.

Alicia closed her eyes for a moment, trying to will away the oncoming headache, she was close to believing Monica drugged her in her sleep at this point, because what the hell is going on.

The picture was a lovely photo of none other than Kurosaki Masaki, who had unfortunately passed before Bleach even began, Alicia didn't know too much about what was going on but she now knew she was in Ichigo Kurosaki's house. That's nice.

Monica seemed to be beyond happy, probably thinking about how she'll finally be able to make gay jokes to Uryu's face instead of to her friends.

Zee, on the other hand, had no idea what anything was, they'd never seen this show and the most they knew about it was whatever Monica told them about it, which given her reliability, Zee was definitely misinformed on this new place.

Monica started heading to the door, "C'mon guys! Let's go kick down some vases!" She shot her arm up, "We'll get him out in no time!"