This is *so* sad, can we get 7 likes?

That night, when they came back to their temporary home, Owen came along with them. At first, he refused, mostly out of habit, but after enough dragging mostly by Monica, quite a bit by Alicia and surprisingly, a little on Zee's part, they were able to get him to the Kurosaki home.

Isshin answered the door this time and Monica silently (not really that silently) cursed to herself, "So..." She laughed a little nervously, "Turns out our, uh, brother came back from camp a little early."

Luckily, Isshin took Monica's hesitantly spoken sentence as nothing suspicious, "The more the merrier!" He let them in happily, "The girls haven't gotten home yet but Ichigo decided to give us a visit!" He thought for a second, "I guess you guys are probably going to have some trouble all staying in one room..."

Monica smiled, this time with no doubt, she said "No problem! This guy," She reached her hand up to ruffle Owen's hair, "Got his preference of sleeping on floors from me."

With a hearty chuckle, Isshin retired to the clinic. Monica, on the other hand, was just getting started, she leaned over to her group of now three, "Ichigo's back, huh?" She said in a jolly whisper.

Alicia nodded her head for no, a little worry slipping into her eyes, "We are not attacking him in his own home."

Unfortunately for Alicia, Monica was already on her way upstairs, Owen following obediently with a "Hey, I wanna see him. Finally gives me a chance to ask what 'getsuga tenshou' really means."

Alicia sighed, she already felt like she was contributing to this far more than she had planned to, so she joined Zee on the couch, who was unsurprisingly watching that stupid ghost-hunting show. She was pretty sure a lot of characters in Bleach loved the show, so might as well see what that was all about.

Monica heard footsteps behind her and knew, without a doubt, it had to have been Owen, mostly because Zee didn't care and Alicia didn't want to, but regardless, she knew him well enough. It was kind of annoying to have him following behind her, since her plan was so delicate and had to be executed carefully, but then again, what plan?

She waited by Ichigo's door (the sign with a '15' on it gave her a little laugh) for Owen to catch up, and when he did, she knocked on the door with a gleeful smile.

Owen looked at her questioningly, "Do you even know what you're gonna say?" He asked her, but Monica doubted he was seriously expecting an answer.

They heard a muffled 'yeah' being called from in the room and Monica was quick to reply, "Are you okay? You guys weren't at school today." There was a hint of boredom in her voice, she was more concerned for Uryu than Ichigo.

Monica got a little impatient waiting, but the shuffling from inside his room kept her standing, she looked at Owen, "Yeah, so anyways, we're all siblings here, so don't be weird. Shit like 'oh I don't know her' isn't really gonna fly when we 'grew up together'," She was about to knock again when the door opened.

Ichigo peaked his head through the door, careful in keeping whatever was in his room out of sight, "I'm fine," He was about to close the door when he caught sight of Owen, "Friend from school?"

Owen shook his head, "Brother," He left it at that.

Monica sighed mockingly, "Star-struck, big bro?" She ruffled his hair as best she could before Owen ducked out of the way. She smiled at Ichigo, "So...?" She leaned forward a bit.

With Monica's evident eagerness to peak into his room, Ichigo made sure to close the door a little more, "What?" Definitely a panicked answer.

Monica dropped the persona and jumped straight to questions, "What about Uryu? Did you help him through his fever? It's not really like him to get so beaten up over sickness," Sure, her prying was partly to be irritating, but she's getting that same feeling for Uryu that she gets for Caesar or Kakyoin, needless to say, it's definitely worrying.