You did this to yourself, Alicia.

Monica's statement might have received blank stares from Alicia and Zenith, but they both ended up following her anyways. Alicia decided Monica probably knew more about Bleach than she did, and Zee thought best to just follow the group.

And so, with Monica's enthusiastic banter the whole way, they explored the streets. It was a weird town, not at all what Alicia had expected, there weren't many streets, just maybe a few long ones. Monica had been searching for a pot of flowers to kick down, but evidently, had found something a lot better.

Alicia wasn't really paying attention, maybe zoned out, but Monica's eager squeal brought her back to the present in the blink of an eye. "Hey, Alicia~" Monica's shit-eating grin did not look like a good sign, and of course it wasn't, they found the school.

Zee was a little confused, but at least processed what Monica was getting at, she wanted to venture into a school they did not attend, in a place they've never been to before, during school hours. That sounds like Monica's idea of a plan.

Alicia frowned for a moment, and then decided that she no longer cared, the only sign to show she even understood what Monica wanted was a small nod. Zee definitely didn't approve of it, but they decided that staying quiet was their best bet.

A loud ring that was most definitely the school's bell alerted the three that class had started. Well, what better than to enter a school you don't attend than to interrupt a class you're not a part of? Zee thought to themself.

They headed in, and once again, Alicia couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong about it. She knew nothing about this situation was right, but it was something else. The school wasn't normal, the same as the town, the walls were too bare, or maybe the floors were too clean, it was like something was missing.

She was once again broken out of her thoughts by Monica, only this time, it was her pulling on her wrist, obviously to get her moving. She complied and followed her. "So, do you know where you're going?" Alicia asked, although she doubted the answer would be yes.

With a nod for no, Monica gained an expression of, somehow, even more determination on finding someone recognizable, "This show probably rates a 0 on a 1 to 10 scale of continuity, I don't think they'd care about mapping out the school," Monica said, a lot calmer than she was, "I think we should find a class on the second floor...or the third floor."

Alicia sighed, "That's not exactly helpful," She stopped moving, hoping she could convince Monica to tell her what she's planning before barging into something awful.

"Look," Monica stopped as well, Zee soon followed, "This school might not even have three floors, but if what I'm thinking is right, then we'll find them in no time."

Zee didn't bother asking who 'them' was, they probably wouldn't know who it was, even with a name, anyways. Although they were a little curious as to what Monica was thinking, "Can you be a little more specific?"

That's when Monica threw away her serious exterior for something she favours a lot more- stupidity. "You'll know when we get there~" She said, accompanied by a little bop on Zee's nose.

They headed up the stairs, silent the whole way, well silent aside from Monica's incessant humming of the first opening song to Bleach, it was like a 1 minute song, how does she stretch it out for so long? By the time they reached the second floor, Monica scrunched her nose up.

Alicia looked up, realizing they stopped and examined her friends' faces, Monica looked a little disappointed and Zee looked almost worried, or maybe confused. She looked down the hallway, herself.

It could barely be called a school at this point. There was one class, and only one, there weren't any lockers, just windows along one side and a wall on the other, it was a long hallway too. The only thing along the wall was one door which led to the one class.