This really isn't going anywhere

The initial shock of being transported into a fictional universe with no trace of who or why they did it has worn off since yesterday, leaving a dull ache in Alicia's head. They didn't attend classes the day before and were able to spend the night in the school.

Alicia was against the idea altogether, but Zee seemed interested enough. They didn't really have anywhere else to stay and Monica promised Alicia that if she didn't get any sleep, she'd be her worst nightmare, which Alicia didn't in the least believe but caved eventually.

After Monica's nosebleed the day before, she rushed to the bathroom, evidently forgetting that the bathroom doesn't exist, needless to say, she came back with no nosebleed, but a lot more blood on her shirt than before, which she didn't mind, proclaiming she was used to it by now.

Zenith and Alicia had gotten to talk with Uryu for a little bit while Monica was away. They were able to get the day of the week, Wednesday, so today was Thursday. Alicia, using her limited knowledge of the show, was able to vaguely decipher what time it was in the show, sometime after they saved Rukia, which wasn't all that easy without directly referencing the supernatural elements of the character's lives.

Back to the present, the girls were now waiting inside the classroom as the teacher introduced them. Just a basic "We have new students, treat them well," and then pointed them to their seats. Zee really wanted to ask Monica why the teacher wasn't questioning anything, but quickly banished the thought, all hope of reasoning lost.

With a quick glance to his right, Zee could clearly see Monica shaking with excitement, it seems she recognizes a few people. The girl was almost turning red with how hard she was trying to contain herself, Zee made sure to remember to congratulate her friend later for not immediately imploding.

When Monica's seat was pointed out to her, she nearly skipped over, overjoyed with the surrounding classmates. Uryu and Chizuru~, she thought to herself, repeating the names over and over in her head in a happy tune. Uryu's self-explanatory, student council president and president of the handicrafts club? How could he be more perfect?

Chizuru's another story completely, of course Monica naturally loves her for her glasses, but her obsession with Orihime? The fact that she's a raging homosexual? It doesn't help that she's always been weak to red hair, either. Being sat between the world's best gloomy glasses-wearing teenager, and a borderline sexual predator lesbian was like a dream come true for Monica.

Alicia's seat was a few seats up from Monica, since her last name was pretty close to Monica's in the alphabet, so she was able to clearly see Monica furiously drawing on some paper the teacher probably handed out before class, where she got the pencil was not on a list of things Alicia cared about.

A few seats behind them was where Zee got placed, Alicia was glad for him that he got a window seat, although she couldn't help but pity him for the students around her. Alicia doesn't remember his name, but clearly remembers he was one of Ichigo's friends, an annoying one at that.

And class begins, the teacher didn't go easy on the new students whatsoever, reprimanding Monica multiple times for not paying attention and calling on all three of them to answer questions. Alicia and Zee don't mind a strict teacher but they knew they'd hear all about it from Monica after class.

Or not.

An ear piercing screech accompanied by a low rumble on the ground hit the classroom hard. The teacher didn't stop the lesson and a good 90% of the students didn't care so that informed the girls another hollow was nearby.

Nearly no time had passed before Ichigo shot up and quickly requested a bathroom break. With a scowl, the teacher reluctantly let him go and he walked a little too fast to be considered casual out of the room.