Oops nothing happened

It was getting dark outside by the time Monica showed back up, it had only been a few minutes, but it was already fairly late, all the sunset really did was make them aware of the time. Monica stood there panting, laughing about how she really needed to get in shape and other nonsense.

Alicia sat there silently, allowing Monica to catch her breath. The time spent waiting for her return was silent, neither Zee, nor Alicia had anything to say, not to mention they had both been dealing with their own thoughts of Monica's yet to be revealed plan.

Worrying about the plan, and her own problems, on Alicia's part. Being faced with the pack of hollows, and having to rely on outside help made her feel useless, she couldn't do anything in this world. It was a pain in the ass to watch those characters fighting for their lives and Alicia couldn't help.

Even Monica's at least able to do something, it may not necessarily be impressive in comparison to Kurosaki or Ishida, but it was something, and was more than she could do at this point. She sighed to herself, there was no point in beating herself up over it, all that mattered was getting back to their own world.

Once Monica had properly caught her breath, she plopped herself onto the floor, releasing another yelp of victory, "It worked! Now all there's left is where we're sleeping tonight," Monica huffed out a little nervous laugh after her stomach growled, "And what we're doing for food."

Oh, right. Food, so far, they had been relying on sneaking into the cafeteria in the morning and night. Wait a second, "What do you mean, "where we're sleeping"? The school, right?" Alicia said, she can ask about what Monica's success was about later, this needed to be dealt with now.

Monica frowned in confusion with a stare directed at Alicia, "Didn't Uryu say? He can't get us into the school on weekends," Alicia continued to stare blankly at Monica, "It's friday...?" Monica continued, hoping Alicia would catch on.

Zee smiled a little, "I mean, I didn't hear that guy say anything about this but I had kind of assumed," He gave a little tap to Alicia's shoulder.

Before Alicia could really give any sort of reply, Monica laughed lightly, "Don't worry about it, I think I know where we can stay," She got up and helped both her friends stand as well, "It's just down the street."

Alicia really needs to stop trusting Monica when she doesn't answer questions. On the way to whatever place they were being brought to (after going back to pick up their bodies), Alicia had attempted to ask reasonable things like whose house it was, or where is it, things that shouldn't be difficult to answer. Unless you're hiding something, that is.

But of course, all of Monica's answers were dodgy at best, she just kept repeating 'trust me, it's fine', if she answered at all. They had been walking for a couple of minutes by the time Alicia remembered something.

"What was your plan in the first place?" Alicia questioned, realizing she still hadn't heard it.

Monica made a small grunt of acknowledgement, but continued walking a minute or so before choosing to reply. She started twirling her hair, a nervous habit of sorts, "Well, I needed Ichigo to save Uryu," She made an annoyed face, "I would've had it the other way around, but Ichigo's a little too prideful for that," She said, a little disappointed in something, probably Kurosaki.

Alicia sent a glare her way, "How the hell did you make that happen?" She asked, beyond curious how what she called a plan actually worked. Unfortunately, she doubted Monica would ever answer, as they had already arrived at their destination.

There was a sign on the front, in huge letters, it read "Kurosaki Clinic", and Alicia realized that's where her most recent annoyance lives. Monica grinned wildly, "Don't worry, we probably won't even see Ichigo," Her tone was all sugar and sweet as she made her way to the door.