"I just shared. Not a big deal." Yoongi shrugged his small shoulders. "You should share-"

"I think I should share!" Hoseok said, jumping up like it was his idea. Yoongi rolled his eyes, but smiled nontheless. "Okay so, back in high school I used to be an addict. Pills. I somehow managed to stay in school, and graduated, and life was kinda shit. BUT! I managed to come clean! My family helped me a lot. My father, mother, sister, they stood by me and supported me. In the end, I actually encouraged Yoongi-hyung to come clean! Ah! And I'm busy studying dance! I'm so happy." He smiled widely. "AND THIS ISN'T BRAGGING! I want to...I want to inspire other people. Give them hope. I want to be their hope! Things get better. If you work hard for it, you can be okay again. " Everyone applauded, and he smiled shyly. He sat down and his hyung patted his back. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and looked up again. "Oh! And I like my girlfriend a lot." He nodded his head, and everyone chuckled softly.

When the meeting ended, Yoongi was busy at the plate of cookies with Hoseok, when the sound of feet pattering caught his attention. Before he could even look up, Jimin was on Yoongi, with his arms wrapped tightly around his boyfriend's waist. Yoongi nearly swallowed a cookie whole and choked a bit before realising what was happening and hugging Jimin.

"J-Jimin? What are you doing here?" Yoongi patted his hair softly. His mochi looked up at him with those sparkly brown eyes and wide smile.

"My parents are busy, so I asked Jin-hyung to pick me up from a school function, and he brought me here cuz he knew you'd be here!" Jimin pecked Yoongi's cheek, his lips smushing against his sharp cheekbone. Jimin's hair was slightly damp. Jimin didn't care if anyone saw them at that moment, because Jimin had bought Yoongi a gift and couldn't wait to give it to him. Besides, Yoongi has said that their support group was small and everyone knew Yoongi was gay, so Jimin wasn't scared.

Yoongi glanced over at Jin, who stood at the entrance talking to Yoongi's sponser while leaning a bit on his umbrella. Jin smiled at Yoongi, who mouthed a silent thank you for having brought his boyfriend to him. Jin smiled even wider in response, and Jimin tugged on Yoongi's sleeve to get his attention. "Yes, baby boy?" Yoongi asked gently.

"Come with me to the car, pleeassee..." Jimin held Yoongi's large hands between his own two chubby hands, pulling him towards the door. Yoongi rolled his eyes and followed, waving good-bye to Hoseok.

The world outside was covered with a magical sheen as the rain was pouring down. There weren't a lot of people outside, the few who were were covering their faces with their umbrellas. Yoongi and Jimin, however, weren't so fortunate. Yoongi opened his jacket up over their heads as they rused across the parking lot to Jin's car and they dived. They both chuckled when they were inside, shaking their heads to get rid of the water droplets, trying to get the other one wet. Jimin giggled when Yoongi nuzzled his wet face in Jimin's neck, and Jimin squealed gently when Yoongi pressed his cold hands up the younger's shirt.

"My pretty baby..." Yoongi hummed, feeling Jimin's body beneath his hands. His strong chest, his small hips, the baby pudge on his tummy, even the scars felt beautiful beneath Yoongi's fingers. The scars were marks of how far Jimin has come, and how strong Jimin could be, because those are healed scars. "God, you're gorgeous..." Yoongi rasped when his hands started to become warm, and the tension in the car rose.

Jimin's giggles died down to a satisfied hum as Yoongi started kissing him. His pair of plump lips molded perfectly with Yoongi's thin, pouty lips. The older's hands never left Jimin's body, his praise never being said, but it could be felt in the way he was touching Jimin all over. The highschooler arched his back into Yoongi's touch, his curves and movements fitting perfectly into Yoongi's touch.

"Yoongi, we can't continue...J-Jin will be back any minute..." Jimin giggled softly, pushing Yoongi's face away until he was at arm's length.

"You're such a fucking little tease, but okay," he rasped, sitting back and taking a hand through his damp dark hair. "So, why did you pull me here?"