Take

Toni straddled Steve, pressing his head into her chest and silently gesturing for Bucky to come in. Bucky had been turned into a woman in an "unfortunate" accident. The former assassin strolled in silently, shutting the door with no sound.

"Toni, please." Steve's voice was muffled by his girlfriend's ample chest.

"What, Baby?" Toni tugged some of his hair, smirking as Bucky slid her metal hand down into Steve's shirt to brush against one sensitive nipple. Steve yelped in surprise at the cold touch on one of the most sensitive spots on his body.

"Let's play, Punk." Bucky smirked, whispering in Steve's ear as Toni let Steve's head free from her breasts.

"I need to work." Steve was already getting hard though, sky blue eyes darkening to a storm darkened ocean blue. Toni pressed her hips down, grinding her center against his slowly rising erection and then drawing Bucky into a filthy kiss over Steve's shoulder.

Bucky kissed Toni back, pushing her tongue in the smaller woman's mouth and claiming every inch of it while Steve watched closely. The blond groaned in his chest at the erotic show he was getting from his girls, grasping Toni's ample hips in his hands and pulling her more firmly against his cock which was pressing against the inside of his khakis in an uncomfortable way.

"Mm, Stevie. That a gun in your pocket or are you excited to see me?" Toni quipped, reaching a hand down to press against the bulge.

"I think he's excited to see us, Doll." Bucky was amused, tugging her girlfriend's hair lightly.

"Fuck. You both are so filthy." Steve cursed, tilting his head back and staring at Bucky who was clad in a pair of panties and one of Steve's button up shirts while Toni had on Steve's iconic blue button up over some flag patterned panties.

"Listen to our boy curse." Toni looked delighted at Steve swearing. "Think that means he's ready for us."

"Then let's go, Baby." Bucky urged and Toni slipped from Steve's lap, the blond rising immediately to follow his women. They made their way to their floor and then to their bed, the two females exchanging looks and then pushing Steve onto the bed. "We'll take such good care of you, Stevie. Won't we, Toni Doll?"

"Oh, of course." Toni purred, kneeling between Steve's thighs and unbuttoning his neatly pressed khakis. He lifted his hips and felt Toni's nails scratch his hips as she pulled his pants and underwear down. The part Italian hummed in appreciation of Steve's hard cock, admiring how it was slightly curved and already damp at the tip. "Look how excited he is for us, Bucky."

"I see that, Babe." Bucky had made short work of Steve's shirt and tossed it over towards where Toni had tossed Steve's pants. "Why don't you get 'im nice and wet for us?"

"Gladly." Toni scooted closer on her knees and rose up, licking from the base to the tip in one motion. Steve shouted at that first wet touch, hands gripping the blankets.

"Aw, Baby. You're so loud." Bucky teased, straddling Steve's belly and leaning down to suck at one pink, tight nipple. Her hand played with the other, rolling and pinching it lightly while Steve whimpered under their administrations.

Toni swallowed Steve down all the way, nose buried in the trimmed patch of blond hair and started to bob her head. Steve was always so responsive to what they did, whether it be with Bucky male or female. Toni's tongue pressed against the thick vein along the underside of his shaft, driving him wild as he squirmed from the sensation.

"Please." Steve begged after awhile of his nipples and cock being teased.

"Aw, Babe. Listen to him beg." Bucky sat up and turned her head to look at Toni over her shoulder. "Think we should be nice?"

"Yeah, let's be nice." Toni smiled sweetly, contrasting with her previously lustful expression. She straddled Steve's head, centering herself over his mouth and watched Bucky slide herself back.

Bucky grasped Steve's rock hard dick in her flesh hand, guiding it to her entrance and pausing before lowering herself onto the thick member. A low moan came from her throat, eyes half lidded as she felt Steve bottom out in her.

"C'mon, Baby. Make me feel good too." Toni cooed, gripping Steve's blond hair lightly. Once she spoke, Steve stuck his tongue out and slid it along her slit. His hands came up automatically, holding her thighs as he pressed his mouth against the wetness between her legs and pressing his tongue into her as far as he could. "Ohhhh."

"Stevie's so good for us, yeah?" Bucky had her hands planted on Steve's chest, using it to keep her balance as she rode him. She felt Steve plant his feet and start bucking up into her, making her moan louder.

"He is." Toni agreed before yelping as Steve sucked lightly on her clitoris. "Fuuuuck, Steve!"

"He's fucking me." Bucky joked, seeing Toni lean back slightly.

"He's tongue fucking me." Toni turned her head to look at Bucky.

"Bet he doesn't do it as good as I do." Bucky always enjoyed having her head between Toni's legs whether or not Bucky was female or male. There was just something about feeling the genius come undone just from a tongue/mouth and occasionally a few fingers.

"Ah!" Toni mewled, feeling how Steve clamped his mouth over her entire slit and sucked hard. He'd clearly taken offense at being considered not as good at pleasuring Toni orally. Her fingers tightened in his hair, pulling mindlessly as he sucked again. She screamed when he pushed in two fingers at once, giving her that push she needed to orgasm.

Steve drank her fluids down, tasting them as they filled his mouth and felt them drip down over the lower half of his face. He licked her through her orgasm and heard the soft whine that came only when she was oversensitive after an orgasm. He helped her move off of his head and licked his lips, tasting the left over fluids.

Toni panted, shuddering from her orgasm still and then crawled closer to Steve. She dipped her head down and kissed him, tasting her own fluids on his mouth. She heard Bucky's telltale growl and knew the other brunette had just orgasmed.

Bucky yelled at her body started to morph, moving off of Steve right as he hit his orgasm. By the time Steve finished cumming, Bucky was back to being male.

"That was... weird." Toni blinked, moving to lick the hot cum off of Steve's abdomen before going to Bucky and kissing him.

"Fuck, Doll. It didn't hurt like being turned female did." Bucky groaned, petting Toni's hair. "Stevie, you alive?"

Steve just made an incoherent noise, blissed beyond belief after a mind blowing orgasm. The two dark haired lovers just laughed, cuddling as they looked at their third.