Trials

Steve wasn't sure how he'd agreed to this but he had and he wasn't gonna back out, already feeling aroused at the thought of what was coming. He blinked as the light was suddenly flooding the room, showing his partners for the evening which were the Winter Soldier, the God of Thunder and his brother the Trickster God. They were all men who could put him down without much trouble, even Loki who was gifted in his magic.

"Look how pretty Stevie looks." Bucky's voice was amused, sharp icy blue eyes skimming over the pair of women's panties Steve was in as requested. He was entirely smooth, not really growing much body hair on most of his body and Nat had waxed his genitals without much question. The panties were lacy and green with red and blue accents on them, specially made to fit the super-soldier. 

"He does look delectable." Loki spoke next, green eyes looking at the pink nipples just waiting to be bitten and sucked on. 

"I agree, Brother." Thor spoke lowly, approaching first and running his fingertips along Steve's jaw before leaning down and kissing him thoroughly. "Sargent Barnes, I do believe that he'll be a good boy."

Steve practically whimpered, cock twitching at Thor's words. He loved being praised, could get off on it too. He didn't move otherwise, hands flat on his thighs as he knelt on the bed with his knees spread to show off his panties.

"Stevie's always a good boy." Bucky rasped, reaching out with his metal hand and squeezing Steve through the lace covering his cock. "Steve's been looking forward to this for a while. Haven't you been, Doll?"

"Yes, Bucky." Steve whispered, fighting the urge to get down on his knees and worship every cock in the room. He couldn't help tilting his head back and baring his neck to them, exposing the pale skin just waiting to be marked.

"Loki, why don't you give him something to do?" Bucky smirked, stepping back for the Trickster who came forward and ran long fingers through Steve's blond hair.

"Steven. Undress me." Loki started simple, watching as the blond scrambled off the bed and started removing his garments. He raised an eyebrow as Steve nuzzled his bare stomach, allowing the contact as Steve's hands removed his final piece of clothing. "You did well."

"Thank you." Steve breathed out, kneeling with his hands behind his back now and waiting for the next order.

"Keep going with him, Loki." Bucky was stripping Thor, the God having undressed him already.

"Put your mouth to use." Loki ordered, Steve moving to kneel between Loki's legs once he sat on the edge of the bed. Steve didn't even think about what he was doing, taking the dark haired god into his mouth and sucking. Loki's elegant fingers tangled into the blond's hair, guiding him at the pace he wanted and pushing Steve's head all the way down. Steve had no real gag reflex anymore, taking the long length into his throat easily and swallowing around him.

"Brother, let me prepare the good girl for what's to come." Thor was trying a different approach, hearing the moan that came from Steve's throat as he was pulled off of Loki's cock. Thor laid Steve down, marking up the pale skin as he made his way down to the damp fabric between Steve's thighs and licking the tip through it. The god felt how the fabric was strained again and he snapped the waistband against Steve's hip, earning a mewl. "Don't ruin your lovely undergarments, Steve."

"M sorry." Steve whined lowly, writhing as the god teased his length through the panties and bucking his hips up. Thor's hands pressed down and held him tightly.

"Don't move, Steve. You'll be punished." Thor warned, seeing how Loki was putting Sargent Barnes' mouth to use also. He tugged the panties down and tossed them to the side, pulling Steve's legs over his shoulders and licking a stripe up his right thigh before doing the same to the other side. "Good Girl. Doing so very good for me."

"Please. Please." Steve gasped out, whining as Thor flicked his tongue over his pink rim and then nibbled lightly. "Oh!" He'd cleaned himself out with an enema earlier in the day and washed thoroughly to make sure he was entirely clean for the experience.

"Our good girl, yes? Such a good perfect girl." Loki crooned from nearby, having finished with Sargent Barnes who was palming himself as they watched Thor play with Steve. They all heard the loud whimper from Steve at Loki's words. "Really does like that, doesn't he?" He murmured in Bucky's ear.

"It's not something we've tried with him before but definitely gonna use it again." Bucky whispered back, watching as Thor drove Steve crazy with his tongue and fingers. 

"Need to finish!" Steve wailed, having been brought the edge and held back many times. He found his hands restrained by Loki sitting near his head, the green eyed god smirking.

"Not until we say so. Correct, Sargent?" Loki's smooth voice was filled with a smirk the size of Texas.

"That's right. Stevie, you know the rules." Bucky spoke sternly, grabbing Steve's pecs like he would breasts and squeezing. "Thor, let's get 'em started. He's been prepared enough."

"As you wish." Thor rose, displaying his large member to them all.

"I'll take her pretty little hole first. Thor, why don't you try her mouth?" Bucky smirked wickedly, pulling Steve onto his hands and knees on the bed. He was definitely enjoying this, his prominent erection displaying the fact. Bucky's flesh hand guided his member to Steve's entrance pressing the tip into him before pushing in slowly, feeling the give of the ring of muscles as he slid. 

"Open wide, Pretty Woman." Thor murmured, pushing into Steve's mouth and feeling how Steve started to do his job with gusto. He gazed along Steve's back and watched Bucky fucking into the other blond brutally, taking him harshly which pushed Steve back and forth on his cock.

It didn't take Thor long to finish in Steve's mouth, giving him the fluids he wanted so desperately and then pulling himself free and moving back for Loki who took his place. The blond god stroked himself, watching as Bucky's face twisted and snarled as he finished in Steve.

"Stevie, be our great girl and show Thor some of your flexibility." Bucky ordered, watching Steve pull off of Loki and had his face coated in white as the trickster finished on him.

~Five hours~

The group was finally finished, both gods finally looking sweaty and disheveled and both super-soldiers sore and happy. At some point, it had turned into screw both Bucky and Steve senseless and make them scream themselves hoarse.

"Lay down." Bucky grumbled, yanking Loki down next to him and cuddling up to the dark haired god whose cool skin felt like aloe on a sunburn. He buried his face in Loki's chest and breathed in the faint wintergreen scent that sent a shudder through his bones.

"Still enough energy to be bossy. Thor, I don't think we did our job." Loki teased quietly, getting Thor's attention briefly.

"We must not have." Thor was currently under a limp Steve who was practically purring with contentment as he laid on top of the god. "Well. Stevie's a happy girl."

"Seems like I'll have to teach Bucky a lesson." Loki smirked, feeling how Bucky rolled in a ball against his side. "I'm just joking."

"Too tired." Bucky passed out with his head on Loki's chest as Steve was already out like a light.