Life

"Alright. Pose guys!" The photographer ordered, eyeing the actors closely as they assembled themselves. Her keen amber eyes looked them over, flicking a loose piece of hair out of her face.

Chris Evans snagged Sebastian by the wrist, yanking him into his lap and wrapping an arm around his waist. Sebastian's arm wrapped around Chris' neck as Hemsworth held his face with one hand firmly. Tom snickered and took position slightly behind Seb and grabbed his chest, smirking widely. Evans pointed at Sebastian's face like "Look at this cutie".

"Perfect, you guys." The photographer smiled, snapping several photos and then having them do a few other poses before releasing them to their interview.

~At Stan-Evans-Hiddleston-Hemsworth Manor 1~

Sebastian was half asleep as Hemsworth carried him from the car, cheek on the Australian's broad shoulder. He hadn't slept well the night before, nervous about the photo shoot and interview.

"Our boy is tired." Tom's smooth voice sounded very fond as he followed Hemsworth up to the master bedroom.

"He missed you guys. And the interviews always make him anxious." Hemsworth chuckled lowly as Evans joined their procession.

"True." Chris agreed with Hemsworth, yawning slightly. "I hate early flights so much..."

"But now you're on break like the rest of us." Tom turned to his shorter lover, grabbing Evans in an embrace followed by a kiss. The Brit cupped the back of his bearded boyfriend's neck, turning their kiss more passionate as his tongue probed into the American's mouth.

"Hey now. Don't wake our boy." Hemsworth was amused, undressing a mostly asleep Sebastian to tuck him in. "Take it to the other bedroom if you want to do that."

"Mm." Tom guided Chris into their other bedroom, specifically purposed for their BDSM sessions but also used for if one or two of them were sleeping in the main bedroom.

"Hemmy?" Seb mumbled, peering tiredly at the Australian who turned back to him.

"Yes, Seb?" Hemsworth smiled at the Romanian, cupping his cheek carefully.

"Cuddle?" Seb reached up for the Australian, very cuddly 90% of the time especially while sleepy.

"Sure, Babe." Chris H stripped to his boxers, sliding under the covers with the dark haired male and bringing his shorter partner to his chest. "Better?"

"Hm." Seb mumbled, nuzzling his chest and falling back asleep.

"I take that as a yes." Chris H laughed quietly, settling in for his own nap as Evans and Tom had sex in the other room.