Trust

Tony whined lowly, feeling a hand tugging at his collar. A cold brush against his chin told him it was Bucky and he tilted his head down slightly to press his face into the metal hand of one of his dominants.

"Put your arms behind your back after you get naked, Doll." Bucky's low voice ordered and he scrambled to obey. Tony folded his clothes like Steve always made him do and put them into the hamper. He put his arms behind him and waited for his next instructions. "Good boy. Stevie'll be home soon and we're gonna give him a treat."

Tony keened lightly at the praise, shuffling closer to Bucky who pushed him to his knees carefully and pulled out a set of restraints. His upper arms had wide leather cuffs on them that were chained together but loose enough to keep his arms in a comfortable position. His wrists had slightly smaller leather cuffs that held them close together with a single chain that connected them to his upper arms.

"Who do you belong to, Tony?" Bucky stroked his thumb over Tony's full lower lip.

"You and Steve." Tony nodded, taking Bucky's thumb into his mouth after and sucking on it like it was his cock.

"And what are we to you?" Bucky sounded amused, pulling his thumb free and smearing the saliva on Tony's cheek.

"My masters. My Sirs and my Daddies." Tony whimpered. "My Captain and my Sergeant."

"So good." Bucky smirked, cupping Tony's chin. "JARVIS, how long til Stevie gets here?"

"Approximately 30 seconds, Sargeant Barnes." JARVIS responded and exactly 30 seconds later, the elevator doors opened. Steve stepped out, looked around and made his way to the bedroom to find his lovers.

"Well hello there." Steve smirked, seeing Tony right away as Bucky had positioned him across from the door. "Are we having a session?"

"Just a treat for you." Bucky chuckled, palming himself as Steve approached. Steve's long fingers tangled in Tony's hair, his other arm wrapping around Bucky's waist.

"I like it." Steve kissed Bucky for a second before letting go to tug Tony lightly by the hair. "Turn around, Sub."

Tony shuffled on his knees, feeling himself harden at the knowledge that he was at their mercy. His pretty brown eyes looked up at his Captain, silently begging to be touched.

"Did you miss me?" Steve cupped Tony's chin, squeezing lightly and waiting.

"Always, Sir." Tony panted slightly, answering earnestly.

"Good boy. Bucky, was he good?" Steve addressed his co-dominant.

"Very good. He obeyed the rules perfectly." Bucky squeezed the back of Tony's neck lightly and Tony mewled. "He had cum shakes too. Just like you wanted him to drink."

"Excellent." Steve looked pleased. His cock was straining against his pants. "I'll give him a treat now. What do you say, Tony?"

"Please, Captain. Thank you, Master." Tony didn't take his eyes off of his Captain's groin.

"Such good manners." Steve spoke approvingly, removing his belt and undoing his pants. He shoved them down his thighs and his cock sprang free, hitting Tony's face with a lewd noise. "Suck me, Baby."