Faces

"Are you aware your face could stick like that?" The brunette teased the man with a bow as he was squinting slightly and his forehead was furrowed in concentration.

"Are you aware that I don't care?" Clint snorted, looking at the girl who interrupted him.

"How nice." She narrowed her eyes. "Knew you were a smartass."

"So you found me. We're soulmates. Whoo." Clint put his bow away. "Judging by the color and where mine is positioned, we're not a platonic bond."

"You are very blunt." Kayla sighed. "Where is yours?"

"Around my back. Yours?" He was openly curious, checking her out.

"Starts at my thigh and ends at my knee." Kayla hummed, rocking on her feet.

"Definitely not platonic." Clint put his hands on her shoulders as she looked at him. She stepped closer and tipped her head as his mouth descended on hers in a hungry kiss. His hands moved to her hips and squeezed lightly as his tongue plundered her mouth. "Fuck. I wanna get used to that."

Kayla could definitely agree, tugging the archer back into another kiss that left them breathless. His hold tightened on her, keeping his forehead against hers.

"Think I'll keep you." She winked at him and then yelped as he grabbed her butt with both hands. "Wanna go back to my place?"

"Gonna bond you if I do." He stated plainly, not beating around the bush.

"At least get me dinner first." Kayla joked and he nodded seriously, dragging her to a little restaurant. They sat and ate, chatting quietly about themselves before heading to her place after getting her car. Clint couldn't recall ever being so nervous yet excited about something.

"C'mere." Clint rumbled, kissing her once they made it inside and she shut the door. He lifted her up, prompting her to wrap her legs around him and groaning at the nearness of their soulmarks. There was just two layers of fabric between them and he was determined to have her.

Her arms held onto his neck, kissing him while he carried her through the house after she gave him directions to her bedroom. "This door."

"Fuck... Need you so bad, Baby." Clint growled lowly, walking in and kicking the door shut behind them.

"So take me, Clint." She tugged his shirt off when he set her on the bed, exposing his torso to her. "Take me all night long."

"Keep talking like that and I will." Clint was ready to go, cock straining against his zipper and body tingling. He pulled her dress off and took in the sight that was all his now, drinking in her body with his eyes and looking at her thigh where his handwriting was clear as day.

He moved over her, feeling out her mood which was aroused yet playful as she tugged at the button of his pants. Her slim fingers tugged the zipper down carefully and then touched him through his boxers, massaging him until his underwear were completely tented and he was growling in his chest with need.