[ Chapter 21]

Months had passed and the baby had grown full term . Unfortunately August and Solana were currently separated. August's infidelities messed up their relationship. One day solans had suspected that he had been cheating because of how he had been acting . He was starting to be nonchalant with her he had also started to become anti social towards her . It was like her only dealt with her when it came to their unborn son .
Solans tried her hardest to not think about it because she didn't want to cause any type of stress to her baby . Legend was due any day and she wanted him to be healthy . Today was the day that she moved into her new Estate and she was Ecstatic .

She carefully packed Legend's baby clothes into his small hospital bag that she would have stored in her car since he was due any day now .
She place the baby bag into the car seat that she had recently bought .
She was very excited but anxious to meet her baby boy , but either way she wanted him to have a wayyyyy better life then she ever had .

She closed the shut turning around towards the house that she once lived in with her ex lover . " so much pain lies within the walls .... I don't think I could ever come back here . " she mumbled to herself .

She went around to the passenger side hopping in . She started the engine, soon zooming out into the humid summer evening of Miami .

She pulled up to her new apartment section getting out of her car . She wobbled up the stairs. She breathed heavily once she reached the top of the stairwell. Her heavy stomach had her short of breath .
She pull out her keys walking down until she reached her apartment number .

She opened the door revealing her beautiful living room area .

She placed her purse onto the island in the kitchen. Before going straight for the couch . She had just made it home in time to catch Love and Hip Hop Hollywood .

Her phone began ringing excessively. " Hello ?" She greeted the person on the other end .
" hey girl it's Jas .... girl how about I just saw August out and he was with MISTY! " Like did what the hell is wrong with him ???? After she tried to kill both you and him ? " Jasmine ranted
"W-wow ..." Solaná uttered .
She was speechless... how could he do something like this to her after everything that they had been through.

" these bitches are just walking their asses around her smiling and laughing like shut us all cool ..... fuck that smoking in sis ??? It's Alright though ... imma call you back fam I'm about go bury these hoes cause they got you fucked up ." She yelled in to the phone before hanging up . Solana let out a strong heavy sigh before getting up to go get her some snacks from the kitchen.

As she got up and began walking she feeling a slimy liquid rushing down her legs , she thought she had peed on herself , but then she realized that she had already peed 20 minutes prior to her coming home .
She began to panic . She grabbed her phone calling August . " whatcha want Solaná?" He answered harshly . " you know what I do t deserve to be treated like this all I was calling you for was for you to know that I'm on the way to the hospital because the baby is coming !" She yelled frustrated.

She hung up because he had pissed her off .

She hurriedly calls the ambulance.

I'm backkkkk it's been forever, in so sorry I'm gonna start updating more !! Only 9 more chapters until the end of this first book!!!!
Book 2 coming soon !!!!!