[• Chapter 14•]

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES THAT MAY NOT BE PLEASING TO OTHERS!!!

You have been warned , Enjoy 💛

Chapter 14 ~
• Sneaky acquaintances

Loud music blasted throughout the  big mansion , as Solaná and August  maneuver maneuvered  through the big crowd.
They followed behind  Chris as he lead them  to the back where the pool was .
The two took a seat in some chairs that sat close to the pool.
" y'all want some to drink ?" Chris asked holding a cup in his hand .
" yeah." Solana and August spoke at the same time .

Chris smiled and walked away going to get them something to drink , while August rubbed  Solaná's thigh slowly . " you Ight mama ?" He whispered in her ear , he could tell that she was uncomfortable by her body language.
"Yeah .... I just feel a little uneasy about this." She said laying her head on his shoulder. " I gotchu mama , we gon' be okay ."

Meanwhile while August and Solaná were busy talking to each other , Chris was over by the drink station getting them a drink, her quickly glanced over to see if they were paying attention, it The were looking at each other .

He took that as his chance to slip a white substance in the drink that he wanted to give Solaná , he watched the substance dissolve.
He had been told to do this by Misty and Janice they wanted to hurt Solaná first and then it would be August's turn .

Chris headed over the two and hand the drinks to them .
About twenty minutes later Solaná head started to spinning, which made her feel nauseous .
August could tell that some if was wrong from just how she was looking . " you Ight bae ?" He asked rubbing her back .
" I just need to use the bathroom." She said as she stumbled to get up from the chair she was sitting in , she walked to the bathroom, she kept looking back because she felt as if someone was following her . She reached the bathroom finally and immediately she began throwing up .
She put her head in her hands and shut her eyes tightly, her head had began spinning again and the only way that it would stop was if she closed her eyes .
She head the door trying to be opened ." Hold on I'm coming out in a minute !" She yelled .

The person still opens the door anyway, Chris closed the door and looked it behind him as he came in walking over towards Solaná .
" Chris what are you doing ?" She said as she slapped his hand that was traveling up her dress.
An evil smirk appeared on his face .
" man stop playing with me ." He said as he roughly pushed her into the wall, while pulling her dress up .
" get off of me !" She yelled as she hit him , while trying to get out of his strong grip, her already knew that screaming would be no help since the music was blasting so loud .

Her body soon became limp and weak from whatever Chris had slipped in her drink .
he took that as his chance to pull down his pants, and slam himself inside her , hot tears escaped her face as she heard his groans , and moans fill the room.

She still tried to scream , her voice was now becoming horse from all of the yelling and screaming she had been doing .

He had soon reached his climax, and that's when he pulled out and ejected into the condom.
He pulled his pants up and left her laying on the floor.

At that point it had been 15 minutes and August got up and went to go find Solaná , when he reached the bathroom he saw her laying out in the floor . All he hear was her crying .
" don't look at me I feel nasty ." She exclaimed
" Baybeh your beautiful, okay " He said trying to reassure her .
" H-he raped me ......." she said quietly.

Hearing her confirm that made his adrenaline rush.

He knew that Solaná was right ..... he was probably part of the set up the whole time .

Excuse all mistakes!!

How did y'all like this chapter ??

I kinda sped a few tear writing this chapter