[Chapter 5]

"The pain i feel inside is sooo unbearable."

Thunder crashed as lightening struck not long after.

Ringing was repeatedly heard until Solana answered.
"Hello ?" she spoke with sleep still in her voice.

As the person on the phone told her the words she never wanted to hear, all she could do was cry.

She felt as if this was her fault.she blamed herself.

" s-shes gone" solana said before breaking down she couldn't believe that her sister had committed Suicide. She had an Overdose.

Her chest soon rose up and down fastly as she realized, that it wasn't fake nor a nightmare this was real.

Misty had really took her own life because of her sister's betrayal.

The rain still poured down her window as she cried.

She just cried, and cried, this her sister's tragic death , made her wake up, this was real.

She couldn't hold back her tears . She sat silently by the window looking out into the rain,She thought that maybe this rain would wash away this pain.

Her phone blared , startling her , she looked only to see that

August was calling. She didn't want to tell him what had happened , but she had no choice.
"Hello." she spoke lowly.
"Hey whatcha doin' ?" he asked . She tried to hold it together but she just broke down" August its M-Misty." she sobbed.

"What about her she okay?" he asked concerned."She committed suicide August she's d-dead."hearing that he just shook his head .
"Her Funeral is Saturday.. I hope you come..have a nice night bye Aug." Solana said quickly before hanging up.

She knew that he would need some time to himself, so that why she decided to end the call.

She then sat staring at a old picture from when her and misty was younger.

She silently cried to herself , she missed her so much already.

~Days Later~

Today was Misty's Funeral.
Solana and August sat in the front row staring at her sister's lifeless body.

Hot tears streamed down her face as she pastor preached, and others cried.
She looked into her grandmother's eyes and saw the hurt, which crushed her.

Her historic crying made guilt build up inside her, because she knew that this was her fault and she hated herself for this.

They allowed the family to say their last goodbyes to her before they closed the casket ,buring her.

Solana went up to her first laying on her ."Im soo sorry Misty ...i love you soooo much god knows i never meant to hurt you." and with those words she kissed her cheek before returning to her seat.