[•Chapter 13•]

"Always watch the ones who
You surround yourself with."
~Unknown

Solaná

Solaná stood in the mirror admiring her outfit that she had on , August came out the bathroom looking for his shoes

Solaná stood in the mirror admiring her outfit that she had on , August came out the bathroom looking for his shoes .
" you look beautiful ma ." He said as he came up behind her kissing on her neck .
" Thank you , stop kissing on me before we be staying here ." Solaná said pushing him away from her with her booty , as she put her ear rings on .
"Gir- ." He sentence was cut off by a knock on the door .
" who is it?" August yelled .
" it Chris !" He yelled from the other side of the door .

August opened the door and dapped him up ." Wassup Solaná ."Chris said while watching her."Hey ." She spoke dryly , to be honest she didn't like him , because he seems suspicious, and she didn't like how he was watching her every move .
She didn't let that bother her though so she continued to put on her highlighter, soon sprayed on her Rihanna perfume called "Rouge" . " okay I'm ready." she stated . They all walked towards the door , they let Chris go first and then They followed .

Solaná deep down inside was trying to be cautious around Chris , she just couldn't shake this feeling that she had about him so she wanted just either keep her distance or stay under August the whole time .
During the car ride Solaná texted August's phone instead of talking out aloud .

" don't you think that he is kinda of suspicious?"
~Solaná

"Yeah that's why I'm watching him , stay away from him and if he try's anything let me know and I will handle it Ight ?
~ Aug

"Okay ... do you think that someone sent him to spy on us .... like Kabrina ??"

~ Solaná

Throughout the whole time that August had knew Kabrina she never was like this , so he figured that somebody had to put her up to this .

But you never know .....

I know this chapter is short as hell but I'm working on a big and long chapter that's gonna take a lil minute , but I hope you enjoyed .

How do y'all feel about Chris ??

Comment please I love to read y'all comments 🙃.