[·Chapter 1 ·]

"Im the weekend"

Solana sat quietly on the bed admiring the man she was inlove with , the man she knew she couldn't have but wanted .

Memories of the night prior replayed in her mind.
She love this man to pieces and he wanted to be with her but, the problem was.. He had a Girlfriend.
Another problem was that his girlfriend a was also her sister.

"When are going to chose august i want you to myself?" Solana said straddling his lap.
Smacking his lips he mumbled"Solana ion' wanna talk bout' this right nie'." August stated

She knew that her decisions would change her sister perspective on her ,but she was inlove .

This affair had been going on for a while , although August had been cheating on her sister. Misty .with her it was also another female involved too.

She then got off of him and when into the bathroom, where she started to sing how she felt at the moment.

You say you got a girl
How you want me?
How you want me when you got a girl?
The feelin' is wreckless
Of knowin' it's selfish

She soon heard footsteps approaching the bathroom. He stood there looking at her at she did the sane.
He cleared his throat before saying '' I don't wanna hurt her..." stated hesitantly.
"August .... Just get out .. Leave" she demanded in a enraging tone.

2 days later

Taking the key out of the ignition Solana got out of the car going into CVS . She walked to the back and and picked-up a few things before heading to the main idem that She had came to get .

Coming to the shelf she examined every one until she found the best one. Clear Blue
She paid for her stuff and rushed home.
Go straight into the bathroom she opened the pregnancy test.
She then urinated on the two test and waited the test stated positive or negative.

After a few minutes she looked down at the test and immediately tears rolled down her face.
She was for sure pregnant, by her sister's boyfriend.

Her phone begin to ring and it was her sister. Her sister had no clue that her sister and boyfriend had did such foul things to her that would her her to the core.

Looking at the screen once more she felt the guilt , so she rejected it.

Touching her stomach she smiled lightly because this baby was the

only good thing that happened from this whole situation.
She didn't want her baby to have a life like this but she was going to do whatever it to to be the best Mother she could be to her child.

She pulled her out and tapped on his contact to text him.

We need to talk immediately come by the house
~sent 5:42pm

30 minutes later August had came by the house .
Solana opened the door and ordered for him to sit down.

"Well i called you over here to tell you that your going to be a daddy." she blurted out bluntly.
He laughed before saying"Solana stop playing so much." he said looking at her .

She went to the bathroom and came back with the test and threw them at him"Im pregnant with your baby." she said become more frustrated by the second.
"Damn!" he whispered to himself.
"Come here" he instructed her.
And just like that she was back in his trap.

"Lets go relax .. Imma take care of you" he said as he held her hand leading her into the bathroom.

The two was so caught up into each other that they forgot to lock the front door.
August's other side chick Jamisha snuck in.
She had followed him there.

She loaded the gun and went to the bathroom where she heard noise.
She watched the two as they made love, never noticing her.

She chuckled to herself lowly.
She still remained hidden when two two go out the shower.

As they got dressed she watched, this was her time .

"August how could you play me ?," said scaring them both.
"How did you get in here?"" he asked confused. "I forgot to lock the door" Solana said.
Jamisha laughed before saying "i was gon kill y'all in the shower... But i didn't i loved you August and you cheated." she said

She then point the gun at Solana.
"Put the gun down !" August yelled. Before he moved in front of Solana. "Move August!...Move!" she yelled becoming more frustrated.

He moved because she had put the the gun down. Once her moved she shot the gun.

"Girl stop playing you luck nobody got shot." he said before he turned around.

She indeed had shot Solana in the chest and shoulder.

Her went over to solana and tapped her face gently to keep her breathing."aug...don't...let me...die.." she said as she struggled to breath.

Hey
Do y'all like the new book??

Yall its a whole bunch of stuff that about to happen its about to get juicy!!

What do yall this is gonna happen to Solana??

Thoughts about August???

Please
vote

Comment and
Follow me

Thank you

~Adriana D'nay