[· Chapter 2 ·]

Hey y'all im sorry that i didn't update sooner but here a chapter , BUT! I really didn't want to write a hospital scene so this is starting two 1 Month later. Solana has gotten out of the hospital by now!

Thank you for your time
Enjoy the chapter
~Adriana D'nay

The rain poured down her window . The clouds becoming a dark grey color as thunder and lightning followed.

Solána sat in her apartment,as her tears fell like the rain that poured.

Many thoughts ran through her mind as she sat rocking back and fourth.

What is love?

He loves me.. He loves me not?

How am i gonna explain this?

She had questioned herself on if she was going to tell August that she had lost the baby, but she was soo upset with for her baby's death .

He didn't visit her while she was in the hospital either. Its like he had just vanished off of the earth.

Solána herself was happy that she was alive. The doctors had explained to her that her lungs had clasps, and she had two bullet wounds. The thing that broke her the most was the lost of her baby.

Another thing was that August didn't even say that he was sorry.

Knocking her out of the many thoughts that ran through her head , her doorbell rung indicating that someone wanted to be in her presence .

Walked to the door she opened the door only to revel one of the last people that she wanted to see.. Her sister Misty.

Her sister just looked at her and pulled her into a hug. "Im so sorry for your lost sis" misty said rubbing her back .
"Misty.." she said barley above a whisper "yes lana?" she replied back.
"Thank..you for being here."
She said lowly.

Solana and misty said their goodbyes as misty exited solana's house.

She grabbed her song book and opened it beginning to write.

You say you got a girl
And how you want me
How you want me when you got a girl?

The feelin' is wreckless
Of knowin' you're selfish
Knowin' I'm desperate
Gettin' all in your love
Fallin' all over love, like
Do it to last, last
Hanging out the back, all up in your lap
Like is you comin' home?
Is you out with her?

I don't care long as you're here by 10:30
No later than, drop them drawers
Give me what I want

She begin to cry as tears began to fall on her song boom.

My man is my man is your man
Her, this her man too
My man is my man is your man
Her, that's her man

Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend

You're like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend
Make him lose his mind every weekend
You take Wednesday, Thursday
Then just send him my way
Think I got it covered for the weekend

She already knew that she was gonna be the side chick.
This hurts her to her core knowing that her baby's death was caused by both her of her parents.

On the other hand August was in New Orleans  visiting his mama and older brother Melvin.

Today was their family's annual cookout of the summer.

He had been thinking heavy about. Solana and his inborn child but he hasn't seen her or the baby only due to the fact that this was his fault . He also didn't want to see the disappointment and hurt on her face.

He pulled up to his grandma's house getting out of the car he closed the door preparing himself for the events that might occur.

As the party went on him and his brother immediately began to talk about him and Solána's situation.
"Nigga so yo' ass ain't been to see her ?" Mel asked " you dumb as hell boy.. You don't even know that the baby is alive or not?" .Melvin aksed

"Nah ." August stated putting his head down.
"You need to check on her you just can't leave her like that.... You don't even know if she is alive or not." and with that Melvin left him there to think.

August had come to the conclusion that he needed to go back to Houston to take care of thinks like a man.

Thank y'all for waiting!

I'm back!!!.
Im sorry i was gone for a minute writer's block was kicking my ass.

Y'all like the new cover?

How do y'all think Solana gonna react when august comes back?

Comment

Vote

Share

And follow me !!!.

Thank you
~Adriana D'nay