[• Chapter 19 •]

"Tell me how to make things right
'Cause I just need you in my life, girl
I love you better than yourself
Better than you love yourself, I just need your lovin' baby"
~ King Combs

Solaná and August had both gotten out of the hospital it had been two weeks to be exact, which also means that she was now 12 weeks pregnant .

The both of the had been laying low , that had decided to not move to Texas they thought that they should stay and face their problems instead of leaving and run from their problems.
They had one more week until they could find out their gender of the baby , they wanted to find out the gender early .
August had also been planning to propose to Solaná, he was planning to take her on another vacation to Bora Bora .

Solaná sat on the couch watching " The Stranger Things " on Netflix  when August came upstairs with with some Popeyes in his hands . " oooo food " She said as she paused the show . " oh nah this not for you this is just fa me , you need to eat healthy , so hea I got you a fruit tray from Walmart , and I got some Fiji water too . " he said handing her the fruit and water .

She mugged him " I don't want this shit gimme some of your food ." She whining . " Lana you still not finna get none , so sit down and eat that what I brung you ." He ordered as he started the tv back .

She slipped on her shoes walking out of the door , she hurried up and got in the car locking the doors so August wouldn't be able to get inside . She saw him walking out of the house , so she quickly started the engine leaving out of the driveway zooming down the busy streets of Atlanta.
She decided on getting her some Olive Garden she pulled up inside the parking lots she looked for a close park , because her feet were hurting her so she didn't want to have to walk a long way since it was packed .

She had already ordered her food in he way there so she just took a seat since they said that it would be a twenty to thirty minute wait. She looked at all the people that passed in and out of the doors , her heart dropped when she saw one person in particular..... the person that she held so much
animosity towards it was none other than Misty herself .

She went into a daze , she just stared at her until she saw another tall figure that she almost immediately recognized.... Chris stood behind her holding her by her waist while kissing her neck .

She snapped out of the daze we a lady approached her with her food inside of a bag . " you is your order ma'am have a nice day!" She lady said cheerfully while handing her the food .

She got up walking h to the door , as she walked by she could feel Misty and Chris staring at her but she didn't dare look back .

As she opened the door to August's car she heard footsteps approaching her which caused her to look up in that direction.

She was about to close the door once she saw who it was , but Misy's strong force stopped the door just in time . " Solaná can I please talk to you ?"Misty pleaded
She Solaná shook her head , as she let a laugh escape her lips " nah we don't got nothing to talk about . " she said closing the door .

Solaná exhaled loudly, as a tear fell from her cheek, she started the engine making her way back to her apartment.

Meanwhile Misty stood in the parking yelling for Solaná, She stopped when Solaná turned the music up loud .

This was gonna be way harder then she thought it would be .

Should Solaná talk to her ?

~Adriana D'nay 😌

The WeekendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara