[•Chapter 18•]

" What goes around ,it comes around ."

They continued to have small talk I the hospital room for the remainder of the night , meanwhile back at Misty's house Janice , Chris and Herself sat in here living room talking to each other. " I think we got both of them " Janice smirked .

Misty cracked a loud evil laugh getting up going to the kitchen to get her some more to fruit . Chris got yo and went to the bathroom .
Janice took this as her chance take Misty out .
Quietly walking behind Misty , Janice busted her in the back of her head when a wine bottle that sat nearby , falling to the floor Misty screamed out in pain holding the back of her head . Luckily she had some thick braids in her hair which caused her to not feel much pain .
Looking around on the floor she saw the knife that she had been cutting her fruit with laying on the floor from earlier that day .

She reached for it quickly, and in one swift move she turned around stabbed Janice repeatedly in her shoulder, making her scream loudly .

Chris came out the bathroom , soon scrunching up his face when he heard screaming coming from the kitchen. He quickly ran to the kitchen where he saw Janice on the ground holding her arm . " Misty what did you do to her man ?" He questioned putting his hands to his head in-shock .
" she has been trying to kill me the whole time ..... she think that I haven't been watching her but I have she wants me and my sister dead. So first she tried to get me to team up with her so that I could help her kill my sister and then she would kill me shortly after. " Misty stated summing up the situation.

Blood continuously gushed from her should as she held it crying out in pain . " I'm sorry Misty .... I'm sorry for killing your mama and daddy ... I just hated them so much because after our daddy died he left everything To your mama and I was jealous and ever since then I have been waiting for the perfect time to kill your parents, both you ,your sister , and anyone that tried to get in the way ." Janice finally confessed .

Misty just stared down at her .
Janice had been the reason that she went through with Chris raping her sister . She felt bad now because in all reality she knew that even though she hurt that her sister was messing with her man Solaná wouldn't dare let another man rape her .
She looked at Chris with a disgusted expression that she held on her face .
She couldn't even look at him the same anymore .
She wanted to talk to Solaná and apologize for all of the things that she has done .... but what if she doesn't want to speak nor see her, she couldn't do anything but accept that .

She then looked down to the floor seeing that Janice was beginning to become unconscious from the numerous amount of blood rushes from her body .
Misty stood froze when she noticed that Janice had took her last breath .

[•2 weeks later• ]

Two weeks had passed and Solaná had been discharged from the hospital , but August was still in the hospital, the doctors said that they still wanted to monitor him to make sure that nothing else was wrong .

August was currently laying in the bed watching Empire on the tv . There wad a slight knock on the door , before the doctor peeked his head Inside . " Mr. Alsina your girlfriend has an doctors appointment today , would you like to attend it with her ." He asked looking down at his clipboard which he held in his hand .

"Yeah imma go with her ." He said getting up from the bed following the doctor into the room where Solaná was laying on a table talking to a nurse .
" I'm glad you can join us Mr Alsina , so Solaná here is now 10 weeks , and we can get to hear the baby's heartbeat and an ultrasound picture too." She said with a smile before placing some gel on Solaná's small pudgy stomach.

She turned the monitor on ,make the baby's heartbeat feel the room .

A couple of tears escaped Solaná's face as she looked over at August who's face held the biggest smile ever .
" that's our baby ..." He said lowly before kissing her forehead.

And Solaná had found out that it was his baby last week when the doctor had told them when the baby was conceived. The doctor said that there was no way that Chris could be the father since they had just went on the trip a month a ago , she had already been four weeks pregnant at the time .

Both Solaná and August were happy now they just had to deal with this Misty situation, but on the other hand they were happy to be having their Rainbow Baby 🌈👶🏽.

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Solaná's sonogram picture 🙃

Excuse any mistakes💓

What do y'all think the gender is ??🤔

What do y'all want the gender of the baby to be ?

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter 🙃

~Adriana D'nay 😘🙃