[ Chapter 9 ]

Chapter 10·
"The Unexpected"

Atlanta Police Department~

Today in the Atlanta police department, the office was awfully quiet.
Detective Harris studied the file from Misty's case carefully.
He noticed that how the scene was set up when the poilce arrived, showed that someone could habe killed her and made it seem like she committed Suicide.

"Detective Jame" he called out to his co worker. "Yes" he responded.
"When you and the other boys arrived to the crime scene of Misty Portland, did it look like she was killed , or did it look like she killed herself?" He asked.
"Well it could've been both, but you really couldn't tell, so we just labeled it as a suicide ."
Detective harris sat back in his chair tappimg the the pen.

"Well now we will just have to investigate more, question some people, and find the suspect."

That night when Solana and Jasmine went to the club, Solana didn't take him back because she and him both knew that they needed to work on each other , before they could try to be together again. She had other things to worry about other than jer relationship between her and August.

Today she was going to see her other sisters and brother . She recently found out that her father had stepped out on her mother while they were married. No one knew that he he had 4 more other kids other than Solana and Misty.
She knows now that she she has 3 more sisters. Zaire, Tikeria, and Tidaysha , and her brother Armon .
She had called jasnine to come with her for support.

While Solana put her her makeup, and listened to pandora, Detective Harris , Detective James pulled into her driveway.
She jumped in fear, because of the loud knocking at her door.
She jumped up quickly making her way to the front door.
"Are you Solana Portland?" Detective Harris asked.
"Y-yes is everything okay?" She asked.

"Well have have a few questions to ask about your sister Misty....may we come in." He said
She stood to the side letting them come inside.

"Where were you the night Misty commited suicide?" The detective questioned

"I was at home ...i was gonna vomr to her house the next day, but i was feeling too guilty." Solana admitted.
The detective wrote that fown on his note pad , he now needed to question other people that Misty was in contact with prior to her death.

They exited her house making their way back to the car.

After they left,Solana's mind began racing, if she didn't do it , August didnt do it, so who could have killed her ?

She sat thinking and thinking until it finally hit her.
Maybe it was the girl that tried to kill her a while back.

Maybe it was August's ex Kabrina.
But at the same time it could have also been someone else.

How Misty's death was set up, it looked like someone had to sit think, and plan this.
They probably had been watching her too, there was so much to investigate .

Meanwhile August was at the studio ,in deep thoughts.
His thoughts got interrupted when his prouducer came in there .
" Aug there is two detectives in the lobby that you." He stated.
By his tine ge could tell that it was inportant that they spoke to him.

"Let them in." He instructed.
The two detectives proceeded to follow Brandon August's producer to where August was.

"Hello Mr. Alsina" the detectives greeted him,while sitting down in the seats.

"So what's poppin' , why yall here?"he asked rubbing his goatee.

"Well when pathologist did the autopsy on her that saw that her dead could have been a suicide, or a murder, so we came her to ask you if you knew anyone that had problems with Misty, or wanted her dead?" Dect.Harris questioned.

"Nah ...she was a real nice person inside, and out as long as i have been knowing her she hasn't had any problems wit' nobody." He said wondering who could have planned to kill her.

This was crazy....who killed misty?

Who do yall think killed misty?

Was it Solana?

Was it August?

Was it August's crazy ass ex?

Who do you think it was?