[•Chapter 10•]

New chappie enjoy!!!

"Lana sum' just dont sit right with dis' here?" Grandma Hattie said to Solana
"I think it was his ex." Jasmine stated taking her top off the of her water.

"Maybe since she didn't kill me , she thought that if she killt my sister ...that would make me take my attention off of him...so she could have him back." Solana said looking at her nails.

But little did she know that her , and everyone else who thought August ex was the one that killed Misty was wrong.
The people closest to you could be the ones that hurt you the most.

No one would suspect that Misty's killer could be none other than her very own blood....her Auntie . Jasmine's mama.
There Aunt Janice .

She had been watching misty for 3 months before she finally offed her.

She didnt have a specific reason to kill her , but she was just her next victim on her list.
Janice had killed over 35 people and Misty was her 36th person.

No one but Grandma hattie knew that Janice had a unstable mind , but Hattie never knew that she kill anyone.

Janice also left Jasmine with Her mother because she knew in due time that she would want to kill her own daughter. Sge liked killing people she felt some sort of happiness after every murder, the fear thar she saw in there eyes make her smile.

She was indeed crazy.

She also killed misty because no one would have thought it was her, because she faked her own death when Misty and Solana died in tge car crash.

Little did anyone knoemw she was the one that killed them, their murder was her very first time killing someone , and somehiw she felt pleasure seeing her sister and brother in law bleeding to death.

Misty was just another person on her list, she was so mentally ill that she hired someome to kill solana.

What she didnt know was that Kabrina was August's ex girlfriend, Janice knew that Kabrina would be the best person for this job.

Little did they know, what would come next.

Atlanta Police Department~

Officer Harris typed in the names of the two suspects that he had got from some witnesses he had talked to .

He looked at the history and recent reports, and arrest history of the two.
.
He had taken the two into custody, for questioning.
He closed the tab out on the computer, and went into the back where Kabrina Lattimore , and Janice sat in the chairs handcuffed.

"Miss Lattimore follow me ." he said waiting to lead her to the interrogation room.
She sat in the chair , as Detective Harris paced the floor.

"Soo when was the last time you saw August, Misty, or Solana??
He questioned watching her closely.

"I dont know them , i only know August , he was my ex fiancè." She said

"So when solana was shot in the stomach, which lead to her having a miscarriage. You were the reason for it right?, i mean we have the evidence, and even a witness. Did you forget that your ex August was there?

She had forgot about August being there when she shot Solana, she had knew that when he said that he knew what she had done to Solana, and had evidence and a witness, she decided to go ahead and just snitch.

The next chapter will be more longer, but here it is .

Happy new years !!!

I had been gone MIA , but i am back to writing , and i have this all plamned out now soo , it mote to come soon!

Hope you enjoyed it new Update this week, on Saturday😊