[•Chapter 15•]

" Snakes are who you call  sis,bro,or fam🐍."
~Unknown

Solana sat quietly staring out the window of the Uber looking in to humid Hawaii air . A few tears escaped her eyes. Memories flashed back to when she was raped . "Chris what are you doing ?" She said as she slapped his hand that was traveling up her dress.
An evil smirk appeared on his face ." man stop playing with me ." He said as he roughly pushed her into the wall, while pulling her dress up .
" get off of me !" She yelled as she hit him , while trying to get out of his strong grip, her already knew that screaming would be no help since the music was blasting so loud ."
Him on top of her taking advantage of her was all that kept running through her mind , her and August was on the way to the airport, they had decided to cut their trip short and just go home .
Solaná has made up in her mind that she was about to move , she was about to be done with August, done with Atlanta period .

"You okay ?" August asked with a concerned expression on his face .
" I just ..... I feel nasty , don't look at me please I feel disgusting , how could you still want me ?" Solaná questioned while looking down fiddling with her fingers .
Ever since the incident had happened she has had a bad nerve problem either she couldn't stop messing with her hands or either she couldn't stop shaking .

August didn't say anything he just continued to look at her admiring her facial features.
" when we get back to Atlanta I'm packing my stuff up and I'm moving to Houston with my cousin Jasmine , I can't stay here anymore , I need to start fresh .

August didn't even bother saying a thing to her he just kept looking at her . He didn't know what to say . He was tired of her crying and feeling the way that she was feeling , he didn't want her to leave Atlanta but he knew that this would be best for her because it would give her a fresh start and it would help better her , he felt that of it would help he wanted her to go , although in another breath he didn't want her to leave him . He really didn't want to admit that he was so attached to her that if she left he would feel empty .... alone , but he was also starting to notice that they weren't good for each other .... Their relationship was toxic.

" I'm not letting you leave me again , I'm coming with you ." August finally replied. With that being said the rest of the ride to the airport, and even on the plane was quiet . After a 11 hour long ride they had landed at the Hartsville- Jackson airport . August looked over at Solaná see that she was busy strolling through her Instagram page, her looked away licking over his pump lips grabbing there luggage off of the thing .  He took a exhaled deeply and sat down waiting for Jasmine to come pick them up .

Meanwhile in New York  Janice had met up with Chris to give him the money for the first part of his job that he had completed

Meanwhile in New York  Janice had met up with Chris to give him the money for the first part of his job that he had completed. Now   that they are kinda shook up , they can continue with there plans . This second part would consist of Chris coming back around Solaná , scaring her and Setting August up by making Kabrina come back around making all this lead up to Misty killing both of them .

Janice looked closely at Misty , she knew that this was a set up , she was doing all of this to killed off all 5 of them Kabrina , Jasmine , Misty , August , and mostly Solaná .
She rubbed her hands together with a evil grin ..... Misty didn't even know what she had gotten her own self into .

Excuse any mistakes!

Sooooooo yalll
What y'all think ?! 🤔

Let me know in the comments 🙃

~Adriana D'nay 💓