[• Chapter 17 •]

Yall prepare yourself for what's about to go down all of the tea is about to be spilled !!😌🐸☕️

Enjoy 😊

"I learned my lesson
Yeah shit got heck-tick
But all in all the experience it was a blessing
You taught me patience
Can't skip the basics
It's like you only wanted me for that sensation
I remember all the lies
All the nights you made me cry
When you controlled my mind
Had me wishing I would die"
~ Layton Greene
(Song in MM ⬆️⬆️ )

August had been in a coma for about 2 weeks and now he was finally recovering and getting himself back together..... He hadn't seen Solaná but his nurse named Nurse Jackie said that she had made arrangements for him to see her . So now he just had to wait .

Little did he know Solaná had plenty to tell her .

The monitors bleeped repeatedly through August's hospital room , A nurse opened the door rolling Solaná inside in a wheelchair.
"Mr. Alsina ?" Nurse Jackie called out . He slowly opened his eyes fluttering them open. She smiled at him before pointing at Solaná , she soon gave him another smile before leaving the two to talk .

"Laná ?" He called out making sure that he wasn't just seeing stuff .
He frowned up when he saw a tear escaped down her face . " what's wrong baybeh ?" He questioned sitting up .
" I'm pregnant...... again ." She said lowly .
He sat dumbfounded..... His confused facial expression turned angry once he saw her sitting in the wheelchair . " what happened to you ? " he asked while glancing over her body observing her to if she had any marks or bruises , which she did one above her eyes , and she had bandages around one of her thigh which glass had probably went in .

" I got into a car accident , a car ran me off of the road I got a chance to see who it was though ." August quickly shot his head in her direction . " It was Misty " they both said in unison .
" I know I messed with her boyfriend but she never had to take it this far by trying to kill me ..... I know I hurt her , but faking her death ? Getting somebody to rape me and possibly get me pregnant? Run me off of the road with intentions to kill me ? Shooting you ? ..... she took things a little too far I would never want anyone to rape her .... I wouldn't never want her to go to sleep and have nightmares, and struggle with anxiety and depression because my OWN blood paid this man to rape my sister . Now I'm stuck with that every day .... I went threw depression almost wanting to kill myself because I thought that I was the reason to why she killed herself ." Solaná stated looking out the window at the rain that began to pour out the sky heavily .

August sat back in the bed just letting everything sink in , he had been wanting to lay low with all of the situations because he was planning something that would start a war , he was ready to be discharged from the hospital so that he can go look for that nigga Chris .....  August had already made up in his mind that he had a bullet with Chris name on it .He had always promised woman that he would take care of her and now that she was pregnant , and there was a possibility that it could he his child he was most definitely going be more protective of her then ever before .

" We gon get them back laná , and that's a promise..... but since you caring a baybeh imma take car of everything I just need you to sit back and no stress fa me ...Ight ?" He said looking over at her.

The continued to have small talk I the hospital room for the remainder of the night , meanwhile back at Misty's house , Janice ,herself , and Chris sat in here living room . " I think we got both of them " Janice smirked .

Misty cracked a loud evil laugh getting up going to the kitchen to get her some more to drink.
Janice took this as her chance .

Quietly walking behind Misty , Janice busted her in the back of her head when a wine bottle that sat nearby ........

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter everything will continue in the next chapter 🙃

Y'all thoughts 💭🤔??

Leave feedback I love seeing what y'all have to say 🙃

Auggie 😍😍😍☺️
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Auggie 😍😍😍☺️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

~Adriana D'nay 💓💛