[Chapter 3]

" Me leaving was the dumbest shit ever ... I left you ..i was just being selfish."

August stepped off of the plane fresh back to Houston he sighed.
He decided to make a trip to the hospital to see how Solana and his child was doing, but little did he know that he was in for a rude awakening.

Entering the hospital he walked directly to the service desk. "Excuse meh' can you tell me what room Solana Portland is in?" he asked nervously .

"Sir Ms.Portland was  released 2 weeks ago." she stated not looking up. On that note he rushed out of the hospital
Taking his phone out of his pocket he went to Solána's contact .

The line rung four times before she picked up " Hello?" she answered with a tiring tone.
"Hey it's Aug , where you at .. Where my baby?" after a couple of minutes of getting herself together she spoke." i-i lost the baby August.... My baby is dead ." she said barely above a whisper before she broke down.

He was speechless he didn't have any more words , so he just hung up.

He knew he was selfish, he had just wanted to escape from his problems.

He pulled up to his apartment, killing the engine to his car . He slammed the door to his car before entering his home.
When he entered he went straight to his bedroom.

He stripped out his clothes before going into the shower.Once he got out the shower her went straight to bed .

Throughout the night his mind couldn't function enough to go to sleep so he tossed and turned .

Struggling to go to sleep he just got out of the bed making his way to his patio . He lit the pre rolled blunt. Before putting it between his lips taking a pull from it , he inhaled and held it in letting it go down , soon releasing the smoke from in between his lips.

He put his head down thinking about his choices. He couldn't live with himself knowing that he was the reason that his child wasn't living.

 He couldn't live with himself knowing that he was the reason that his child wasn't living

Many thoughts came to his mind as his high took over him.
He was feeling Numb .

He soon heard thunder which notified him that the rain was on its way.
His mind drifted back to his thoughts.

"Every night ill pray for rain to wash away this pain... The hurt and pain ,that lies between my eyes ... Like my child's tragic demise...these tears i just can't hide. ."

Tears felt up in his eyelids , as he could almost hear Solána's crying .

The next morning he still remained in the same place from last night. His door bell went off as light knocks were made at the front door.
Opening the door on the other side it  revealed Solana with puffy eyes .

C-can i come in ??" she asked quietly. Stepping to the side he let her in. Once the door closed she pulled him into a tight hug.

She sat onto the floor as he laid in between her legs. His head found it's way to her chest as she still hugged him tightly.
"Im..soo.soo sorry ma." he said as his voice began yo crack.

As much as she wanted to be mad at him and hate she couldn't, she just kissed his forehead before wiping his tears.

"Its not your fault the baby is in a better place aug... We can have another one ... But that baby will always hold a special place in both of our hearts ." she spoke i to his ear.

The reassurance in her voice gave him the confirmation that everything was going to be okay.

"I think we should tell Misty about us." she blurted out before she could think about it .

He only nodded he knew that she would find out soon or later so why not just cut all ties to prevent anymore hurt that hasn't already been caused.

He knew solana was the one for him but he didn't want to cut all ties with his old life, but this is apart of this thing called life.

I hope you guys enjoy i worked hard on this one !!

This also will be the last SHORT CHAPTER after this chapters they will start to become more longer.
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow!!!!

Thank you ~ Adriana D'nay