Chapter 1 ( begining )

No one's POV

Ever since Nash was a little child she dreamt of becoming an artist but that was before she knew about kpop, since then her dream of becoming an artist changed and she wanted to become a kpop idol..

The last 3 months of Nash's high school was becoming tougher and tougher day by day since it was the year of her graduation.. She was so happy because after graduation she was going to continue her training of becoming an idol.. But the thing was that she didn't understand or could speak Korean fluently so she started taking Korean classes..

After few months she got the result of her hard work.. She was so nervous and started sweating.. After few minutes an assistant came and called her name.. She was so shocked.. ' Oh my god!! It's my turn now.. ' she looked at her..

"Miss Nash.. " The assistant said while staring at her.. " I am so sorry.. " She said.. "Follow me.. " The assistant started walking to the direction she came from..

' Allah, please bless me.. I want to be selected... Please.. ' she started following the assistant..

"Miss, please.. " The assistant said pointing at the door.. She went inside and sat down on the cahir.. The teacher started looking at her results..

She started getting nervous and bit her bottom lip.. "Nash.. " The teacher said while handing the papers to her.. " Congratulations..You did great dear.. " The teacher said with a big smile which made her look into the results.. "You are selected in the top 5 and you came in first place.. " The teacher said with a proud smile.. She was so happy, she didn't even realise the tears falling from her eyes.. She thanked her teacher and went home to give the good news to her mom and dad..

"Mom, dad.. Where are you?? " She shouted while shutting the door behind her.. She ran to the kitchen and she saw her mother making baked beans which was her favorite.. "Mom.. " She said while hugging her mom... "What happened sweetheart?? What was the results?? " Her mom turned around and asked her... "Mom.. I am selected as top 5 and I came in the 1 place.. " She shouted loudly and hugged her mom..

"Why are you yelling so loudly creamy?? " Her dad said coming out of his room... "Dad... Dad.. Dad.. " She hugged her dad.. "What happened?? " Dad said while looking at her.. "Dad I came 1st in my final exams " She started dancing.. "What?? I am so proud of you my little creamy.. " Dad hugged her.. "So let's celebrate.. Nash go and tell the news to your two sisters.. They will be really happy.. " Mom said while pointing at the room which was upstairs... "Okay.. " She said and turned to walk towards the stairs..

After telling the good news to her sisters they gave many presents to her for her success.. And the one she loved the most was the full album of BTS songs which her elder sister gave.. The day of celebrations was celebrated that night with her aunts, uncles and everyone in her island...

(A/N: This is my first story on watt pad and it is a fanfic of jungkook.. I hope you liked my 1st chapter.. And I will bring jungkook's part very soon.. Thank you for reading and please vote and comment.. 💜💜 p-pur-purple you 💜💜..)