e p i l o u g e

First and foremost, I'd like to thank all of you for your endless support and positivity that you've given me throughout this book. Without you guys, I don't think I'd be able to write it, let alone finish it. You guys made this an incredible journey, and I couldn't be happier to have such great readers such as y'all.

Now that the sap is out of the way, let's get down to business (to defeat the huns).

Time for some FAQ:

The biggest and probably most asked question I've recieved so far is "Will you be making another book/ a sequel/ a spin-off / etc..."

The answer is, honestly, I don't know yet. I know you all are very eager to see if Tommy lives or dies, if Penny goes back to  SCAD, so on and so forth. Sadly, as of right now, I am not hellbent on making a sequel. Maybe I can make a short story about what happens after the court room shooting, but for right now, I don't intend to. I'm sorry, y'all, but the story of the Weaver Children is ending. Like all good things, it must come to an end.

Another question I've gotten is "Will you by writing another [different] book?"

The answer is, yes! I will be writing another book. I am in the process of writing a new book right now and the summary and title will be coming to y'all shortly!

Lastly, I'd like to shout out some of my most loyal readers. It's readers like you who who vote, read, and comment your thoughts, opinions , feedback, and funny comments that make writing worth while. 

hello-2 

usa-chan12 

itssjuliette

giulyITA

lucifers_angel2

itsjustbunn_e

Thank you.