Chapter 16: Friends

So far it's been 5 days since the ambush on you by the heartless and running into a very familiar face. And it's been 5 days that you've been out like a light...haven't woken up from your deep slumber yet.

You slept in a white bedroom, everything was white. The bed, the dresser, the walls and floors, even the curtains. Your body was tucked under the covers that reached up until your neck. There was a presence sat by your legs...a boy who sat with his elbows on his knees, with spikey blonde hair, sapphire eyes that stared down at the floor. He wore a long black trench coat that went down to his ankles, hanging slightly above his black shoes.

{Flashback}

"What's a heart?" Roxas asks Lexaeus during his previous mission.

"So you've begun to question the things you are doing. You will understand when the time comes..." Lexaeus words echoed in Roxas mind.

{End of flashback}

He then remembered saving you and then you did something...weird to him. The image of your lips pressed against his came to mind. The thought made him lightly press his gloves fingers against his mouth. It was strange to him because he never done something like that and he didnt know what that meant.

But then Roxas heard the sound of moving bed sheets. He whipped his head to the side to see you slowly moving, your closed eye lids squeezed shut then blinked open as you began to regain consciousness. Roxas felt his whole body froze, his mind going blank as he had no idea what to do or say to you. I mean, during the past 5 days when you were passed out, after every mission he'd come back to his room and sat by your side until you woke up, while feeding you his recovery potion. And now that moment was happening.

You adjusted your eye sight as you slowly scanned the area. Your eyes fell on a slightly blurry black clothes stranger which made you instantly scurry out of the covers, your back up against the wall. Your eyes shoot in every direction of the room.

"Hey, it's ok. There's no more heartless...you're safe." Roxas held his hand steadily in front of him, trying to calm you down.

Your eyes went back to the figure but now you could properly see them...your heart pounded in your chest continuously as the clueless boy who looked like he didnt know what to say to you, made you doubt your sight.

"No way...Roxas...?" His name escaped your lips and obviously catch his attention as he blinked at you with a blank face.

"Do you...know me?" Roxas kept his eyes on yours.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you said my name before when I saved you from those heartless." Roxas reminded you as you thought back to what happened to you.

Everything came back to you, you finding yourself collapsed in an alleyway. An unknown card brought back some memories. Then a hoard of heartless ambushed you, almost killing you. And then you were saved by Roxas...when...

The image of you planting a kiss on Roxas came to mind, your face heating up as you quickly took the sheets and covered your mouth with it.

"Oh my gosh!!! I cant believe I kissed him!! I flat out attacked him!!" You squeezed the sheets tightly, avoiding eye contact with the young boy. "Well I guess I couldnt help it...I mean, I was so happy to see him standing in front of me." But then you thought of something as you dropped the sheets and then locked eyes with the blonde.

"Am I dreaming again?" You asked, the blonde looked confused.

"Huh? No you're not dreaming." Roxas shook his head, totally confused on why you would think that.