Chapter 15: Cards of memories

Your body felt weak and exhausted that you couldnt even move. Completely motionless. But that didnt stop you from fighting to regain consciousness. You struggled to open your eyes only to see a blurry vision...you couldnt make out where you were but you knew all too well that you weren't in the abyss of darkness anymore. It looked like you were in an alley way...of a town...

"Where am I?" You blinked, trying to clear up your vision.

You tried to move your body again but it wouldnt listen to you...the only thing you could move was your eyes...but then you began to see a white figure walking towards you...getting closer and closer. Your heart began to pound, not knowing if this stranger was a friend or foe but you didnt want to stay and find out.

You couldnt do anything as the stranger  was standing over you and by the way they look, they appeared to be female.

"Dont worry (Name)...you'll see him again soon..." They said with a angelic tone in her voice.

You tried to speak or at least look at them, but all you saw was a blurry face. The strange girl sat on her heals and placed something right next to you. She then placed her hand over your eyes, making you flinch.

"...just not right now...you need to fully recover." She said when suddenly your body was relaxed as your eye lids got heavy, followed by your consciousness slipping away.

Then everything went black...

~♡~

Suddenly you shot up from where you slept...breathing heavily. You began fidgeting as you checked your body for any injuries...but found none.

"Oh thank goodness." You sighed with relief that you made it out ok...but something felt off. You looked at your surroundings to find yourself in an empty alleyway. "Huh? Where in the world am I?" You stood up. "Sora! Donald! Goofy? Where are you guys?" You called out but sadly no one answered. "What happened to them?! Did we get separated??" You began to suddenly get a bad feeling when you remembered being taken down along with Ansem. The thought of him gave you chills as you double checked to see if he was still around which thankfully he wasn't. "So its true. We defeated Ansem..." you smiled to yourself even though the price of that was being separated from your comrades. "...but...how am I gonna find Sora and the boys now when I dont even know where I am?" You clutched your top, your eyes down to the ground.

Then something caught your eye, it looked like a crown shaped card. You bent down and picked it up, starting to examine it.

"What is this? Some kind of playing card?" You stared at the picture that was on the mysterious card, it was a photo of what looked like a mosaic of some kind...

"This picture...I feel like I've seen this somewhere before...but where--!!" Then your vision when black.

~☆~

You stood in a throne room next to Ventus not speaking a word as you both watched Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort sit on the three thrones. You weren't sure why you were there because this was just a test for your friends Aqua and Terra to pass to fully become keyblade masters.