Episode 2: Invader

"Ok Riku I got the food, the water from the running fountain and some rope. Just like you asked." You approached the white haired boy and dropped your items.

You pulled back your (h/l) (h/c) hair  as your sweat made it stick to the back of your neck. You didn't understand why you were doing all the heavy work when Sora should be the one doing your job.

"I swear if I find out that Sora is slacking off I'm going to end him, making me do all his work...even though I have no room to talk." You thought to your self as you imagined Sora sound asleep somewhere on the island.

"You thinking about Sora?" Riku spoke looking at the items then at you.

"What?" You lazily looked at Riku as he wore a smirk on his face. "Of course I'm thinking about him, I'm thinking if I find him slacking he won't be here tomorrow when we set sail, just put it that way." You added, cracking your knuckles.

"Uh huh. Right. Or maybe thinking of sharing a paupu fruit with him." Riku chuckled.

"Nah!" You jumped as your face turned bright red.

"Haha I see that you know what it means to share a paupu fruit then." Riku cocked a grin as he walked in your direction and picked up the rope from the pile.

"No no no no no no no no no! That's definitely not what I was thinking at all!" You protested, waving your hands in front of you. "And besides, I don't see him that way." You added as the temperature of your face cooled, your hands lowering to your sides.

Suddenly the rope Riku had was hung on your shoulders then pulled you in Riku's direction, your body an inch from his.

"Then would you consider sharing it with someone else?" He asked, looking deep into your (e/c) eyes.

You blinked and gave him a suspicious look.

"Like who?" You asked even though it wasn't bound to happen.

"Who do you think?" Riku responded.

You blinked for a few seconds then the hairs on your neck stood up. Your throat suddenly felt dry as you tried to speak but ended up sounding cracked and crummy.

"You?! You're joking right?" You blinked continuously towards the guy you have been friends with since you and Kairi were washed up on the island.

But looking into his baby blue eyes, you could tell for some reason that he wasn't joking. Then Riku took your hand into his, your eyes quickly looking at your united hands and watched as he placed something in your possession.

 Then Riku took your hand into his, your eyes quickly looking at your united hands and watched as he placed something in your possession

You looked in your hand to see a little wooden replica of a paupu fruit. You could tell that it was wood by the way it feels against your finger tips. You are taken aback at what you had in your hand as you looked back up at Riku.