Chapter 8: Agrabah

"Jasmine has soft black hair and beautiful sparkling eyes. I'm crazy about her...but she's a princess, and I'm..." Aladdin talks to you and the boys about his love life. "Aw, she could never fall for a guy like me." He sighs.

"Aladdin that's not true! Right, everyone?" Sora said encouragingly.

"Yeah! Stick your neck out! That's right! Besides, you're handsome! Fight for your girl with all you've got and don't let her go!" You, Donald, and Goofy backed Sora up, cheering Aladdin on.

"Oh, stop that...you're embarrassing me..." Aladdin blushes.

"JUST HELP US ALREADY!!" You all cry as you were currently trapped in a little pool of quicksand, snapping Aladdin out of his lovey daydream.

"Oops, I almost forgot!" Aladdin then took out a golden lamp and began rubbing it. "Hold on a second...Come on out, Genie! All right, for my first wish." Then the nose of the lamp began to pour out smoke as Aladdin held the object in the air. "Save these four from the quicksand!" The smoke got bigger as you saw a shape of a man coming out looking very intimidating...

"Hey, hey, hey! Today's winner is...Aladdin! Congratulations! Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp and have ypur dearest wishes granted! The one, the only GENIE OF THE LAMP!" ...maybe not so intimidating...this blue genie had party streamers fluttering around him while honking a horn with the biggest smile on his face.

"Do your introduction later!" You and the boys shout, sinking deeper to your demise.

"Wish number 1, coming right up. Snap of the fingers and boom!" Genie snapped his fingers and then you and the boys floated out of the quicksand and gently landed on the desert sand.

Still breathing and loving life that you didn't die from sinking in quicksand, you laid flat on your back in relaxation.

"Thanks. You're a lifesaver." Sora gave Aladdin his gratitude.

"Caravans hardly ever pass through here. Good thing I happened to pass by." Aladdin smiled. "What are you guys doing here, anyway?" He asks which would make sense cause who wouldn't be suspicious of random clothed strangers in the middle of a desert.

"A-hyuck! We jumped off our Gummi ship and got caught in the quick--" Goofy began when you and Donald quickly covered his mouth of saying any more of the story.

"Aladdin, what're you doing out here?" You asks, trying to change the subject.

"In this desert..." Sora finishes your question.

"Me? Hunting Legendary Treasure. Just paid a visit to the cave of wonders. That's where I found this lamp!" Aladdin showed you the lamp as you all looked at it in awe.

"And I'm here to grant my master any three wishes! Please call me Genie." Genie floated above Aladdin, batting his eyes like a girl. "So, master...what'll You have for wish number two?" Genie asks, rubbing his hands together.

"You can make any wish come true?" You and Sora ask in unison with curiosity gleaming in your eyes.

"Well, three are a few exceptions..." Genie answers.

"Anything you can wish for..." You thought to yourself as images of Riku and Kairi came to mind...even the door that Roxas told you about.

The thought of Roxas still made you angry after what he said about Riku. You knew Riku since you could remember, he wouldn't do anything to hurt you or anybody. Not even Sora and Kairi.

"So, what'll it be?" Genie asks his master, making him think about his second wish carefully.

"Hmmm...How about making me a fabulously wealthy prince?" Aladdin says.