Breakdown

"How is he?" DeAnn asked her sister-in-law.

"His calm now. He just need some rest."  Catherine replied. This morning around three DeAnn awoke to a phone call from a frantic Catherine  about her brother William. Kate didn't know what to do and called the only person she trusted with this information. Fast forward DeAnn arrived at their home and could immediately tell her brother was having a breakdown.

After calming him down she gave Kate a sleeping pill for William to get some rest.

"Do you have any idea what could have caused this?" DeAnn asked laying one year old Louis in his car seat.

"He had so much going on lately it could have been anything. Maybe the Queen should announce the new line of succession so that the pressure can come off him. You have always been the one to handle stress well." Kate stated. DeAnn didn't reply even though she knew Cat was correct.

"I'll arrange a meeting with the Queen and William once his better. Until then don't tell anyone about this. I don't think he would want anyone to know about this." DeAnn said. Kate nob in agreement.

"Are you sure you can take them?"

"Of course you just take care of my brother and I will take care of these kiddos."  DeAnn replied grinning down at Louise. Luckily Mike took Goerge and Charlotte over to their apartment already.

"Thank you so much for this DeAnn. I don't know what I would have done without your help." 

"That's what family is for. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. You have seen where it has gotten my brother."   The two women hugged bidding eachother goodbye.

Both of them praying Williams life will get better soon.