Date Night

"Mike this is gorgeous." DeAnn said looking at the view of England. "How did you find this place?"

"My ex showed me this spot. This use to be our spot." The look on DeAnn's made him burst into laughter.

"Your such a jerk. I actually believed you." She exclaimed slapping him again the chest.

"You should have seen your face. I'm never forgetting that face." He laughed. DeAnn just rolled her eyes before laying her head on his shoulder.

"Can you believe it's three months today since you came into my life?" DeAnn asked with a sigh.

"Time truly flies. That also means it's two months since we started sleeping together."

"Perv." She said while laughing."What was your first thought when you met me."

"My first thought...Oh great she's a blond. I really hope she's not a brat." He replied looking down at her. She instantly sat up staring him down.

"You really thought that?"

"Jip. Now your turn. What was your first tough when you met me?"

"Holy cow his gorgeous." She said then paused then added. "Then I thought I wonder how long it will take to get him into my bed."

"A month apparently." He laughed. "And you called me the perv when you practically jumped me."

"Only because you where so oblivious. I flirted with you openly even Rosalie noticed. You just looked past all that. It was frustrating so I took that moment as my chance."

"Well it payed off. Now I have one more question." He said. DeAnn just mmh'd in return. "Will you be my girlfriend.

"I thought you'd never ask." She giggle.

"That is not a answer DeAnn." He complained making her laugh even harder.

"Do I have to spell everything out to you. Yes I will be your girlfriend." To make sure he got the message she pulled him into a kiss. "That clear enough for you handsome?"

"Crystal clear." He grinned. He couldn't believe his luck. He scored the most beautiful woman on the planet and she actually liked him back.

"Good now kiss me some more boyfriend."