Wired

"So you and Demi Lovato." Harry said popping himself. "Never thought that would happen."

"Yeah we just clicked and she's just amazing. Oh my goodness her voice is to die for and her passion for the things she believe in. I'm so happy that I met her. I really need more friends like her." DeAnn raved on about the sing Demi Lovato.

"I thought it was more then that by the way you where talking about her."

"Goodness no. Would I mind? No, but she's just a friend. I want it to stay just the way it is thank you very much."

"Whatever. I wouldn't think twice about getting under that." DeAnn laugh at her brother. He really thinks his all that.

"I know you would. You sick barsted."

"Ooh Mummy you said a bad word." Rosalie said from where she was playing on the floor.

"And what do we do when we hear bad words?" DeAnn asked raising her eyebrow.

"Never repeat them."

"Good now continue playing with your toy's." She said before taking a sip of her tea while Harry laughed.

"You have them wired."

"Want to know a secret. Sometimes I forget they here. I am that good at tuning the out." She smirked proud of herself.

"That isn't something to be proud of." He laughed.

"Oh really now one day when you have kids come back and tell me that again." That shut him up really quickly. "It seems like they are not the only ones that I have wired little brother."

"You do not have me wired." He argued with his sister.

"Your right I don't." She agreed with him. "Be a doll and add more sugar to my tea please."

"Sure." He said taking her cup and put more sugar in her tea. "Want another cookie?"

"Sure why not." She said winking at Rosalie who was watching the whole the with a smile on her face.

"And he says his not wired." The four years old said while shaking her head. DeAnn couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's words.