Road Trip

Why don't you act like
I'm your boyfriend now?
Don't deny it
I'm your boyfriend now

I'm Your Boyfriend Now— They Might Be Giants

[This song is creepy but hilarious lol ^]

Chapter Eleven

||MASKY||

She seemed surprised the next morning when I entered her room through the window while she was styling her hair, but I didn't have any time to waste. I grabbed a bag from one corner of her room and tossed it on the bed.

"Get your shit packed, we gotta go."

I didn't miss when she visibly clenched her fists, "What in the world do you think you're doing?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and flung her closet doors open, taking out handfuls of random clothing and tossing them on the bed, "You obviously don't understand the level of danger you're in and maybe you're just slow as fuck, but that's fine. I'll just have to be the sensible one."

"Sensible? Sensible? You?" She let out a laugh and my eye twitched a bit, but I ignored it.

I could see an embarrassed look spread over her face when I started grabbing things from her drawers to put into the bag, underwear included.

"S-Stop!" She ordered, eyes trained on her backpack that was hanging open as I removed her books. She won't be needing those anymore.

For a moment I wondered why I was doing this. I knew I could just kill her here and now and get it over with and then continue on with my life like nothing ever happened. It would be so much simpler because I knew then I wouldn't have Slenderman on my ass about it. But I'd come too far now to give up like that, and I especially didn't want to just do whatever he wanted me to.

"Take it any way you like, but if you don't come with me you're either looking at a very long prison sentence or death. And I'm sure Ol' Slender will just kill you himself if you're caught by the police anyway so get your shit and lets go."

She looked confused as she stood there staring at me until I realised her eyes were filling with tears. I never saw her as the crying type. It made my chest feel weird.

She dropped her bag and collapsed in the chair by her desk, shaking as she sobbed. I wasn't sure what to do then so I just stood there watching her bawl and shake. After a few minutes she calmed down and got to her feet turning to me as she wiped her tears away.

"So, what do you want me to do?"

That's more like it.

"Get your shit and let's g-" My words were cut off as by the slamming of a car door out front.