[🔪🍑]SPECIAL BONUS|| Personal Hell PART TWO {requested}

Run, baby, run, run for your life
I'ma tear out your heart
It'll always be mine

Runrunrun— Dutch Melrose

||KIT||

Aliza was 19, in her first year of college and by the way she spoke she had lots of friends.

They'd all decided to go camping over spring break and ended up trapped in Slender woods, picked off by the proxies one by one until only her and Bernard, nicknamed 'Bernie' managed to escape and hide out in the lab. Unfortunately, he'd been severely wounded and eventually succumbed to his injuries, leaving Aliza on her own for the last 3 days to live off what food she could find while trying to figure a way out.

She was smart and had an almost infectious optimism about her despite the dark reality of our situation and knowing the stakes at play.

And she was nice. Too nice.

To someone like me, who craved stimulation on a regular basis, who thrived in misery and agony and the power play that came with a relationship such as mine, she was simply a tragedy waiting to happen.

She hadn't been around long enough to understand how this dance works. To know that she can never win.

She held hope for me too, but she didn't know the truth. That I was already dark and twisted beyond belief.

It was only a matter of time before she figured it out.

We both crept along without speaking, avoiding the doors that had been marked off on the map in a silence that felt oddly comforting.

A peace I wasn't accustomed to but was starting to appreciate.

Eventually she spoke, her voice little more than a whisper.

"Can I ask you something?"

I looked over at her, noticing a faint expression of pity on her face as I stayed quiet for a moment, debating whether or not I should respond.

"Sure..."

"How long has it really been for you?"

"I don't know what you mean," I answered.

Aliza sighed.

"Kit, you don't have to hold anything back. We're in this together, right?" She pushed open the door ahead of us as she continued, "Last night... I heard you talking in your sleep and... well I'm more than a little concerned."