Afinity

^Pic in the MM is kinda— 🥵

Chapter Thirty Six

||KIT||

"So this why I can barely get a text back lately," I tsked at Amy with a grin as we pulled up outside a large club on the outskirts of town.

EDM music was blaring from inside the building and strobe lights lit up the entire parking lot as cars pulled in.

Amy chuckled, searching for a parking spot, "more or less."

Throngs of people headed inside, laughing and chatting amongst themselves but she managed to find parking in just a short while.

After she killed the engine I slid out of the car, looking up at the neon sign that read Afinity as I closed the door behind me.

Amy came to my side and I used two fingers to open the tiny zipper bag at my waist, fishing for lip-gloss as she adjusted her sizeable chest in her tiny dress.

"I have a question for you," she spoke up while I was applying gloss.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"How fucking wasted do you think we can get tonight?"

I gave a knowing grin, putting the lip-gloss away, "let's find out."

The rational voice in my head wondered how we were gonna make it home afterward but I decided not to dwell on it since Amy seemed to know what she was doing.

We paid at the entrance and walked down the short passage to where the music was coming from.

As we entered the doors the first thing that hit me was a heatwave. The DJ booth was lit with LED's and laser lights flashed rapidly; the club appeared to be throbbing to life.

The music was deafening and I was surprised at how packed it already was inside.

It was only around eleven by now.

Amy and I worked our way through the crowd, dancing past the sea of gyrating bodies until we got to the bar.

I wondered how she planned to get us drinks when neither of us had fake IDs but my questions were answered when all she had to do was hold up two fingers and the bartender started pouring vodka shots.

She must be a regular.

She handed me a glass and we both grinned at each other before we downed our first shots.

Amy, like a pro, and myself with a small grimace. I don't drink on the regular but when I do, I make sure to not be shy with it.

As the night progressed Amy and I joined the crowd, dancing and drinking to our heart's content.

The music choices definitely kept the floor moving and eventually my eyes started to feel heavy and I was giggling with each slurred word Amy thought to scream into my ear over the already deafening music.

Throughout the night we were approached by multiple people. Some we danced with, some we blew off to dance with each other and as Amy twirled around the dance floor, swaying her hips and flashing her hair I couldn't help but smile to myself.

Killer High-school Girls sounds like a sick name for a band.

I laughed out loud at the random thought and danced over to the bar, getting us more shots.

Who would have thought we would be here, after everything that happened, partying without a care in the world? Definitely not me, but I was happy with how things turned out.