Zalgo's Offer

Don't forget to vote and comment y'all

Chapter Twenty One

||KIT||

"Is this thing on?"

I furrowed my brows, looking at Amy as we kept walking, albeit more cautiously.

"HELLO! WELCOME TO MY HOTEL!" The voice boomed over the intercom, sounding cheerful and animated, "if you take the next right you'll see an elevator that will take you lovely guests to the foyer. Please enter."

I was gripping Masky's hand so tightly I knew I would leave marks.

As we took the right turn, just ahead were the huge elevator doors that dinged open for us.

We all stepped in, noticing there were no buttons to press.

"S-so, what now?" Toby asked as he looked around.

I was about to respond when the mystery person over the intercom spoke again, "you might wanna hold on to something!"

This was followed by maniacal laughter and before I could even brace myself the elevator began to descend, picking up speed so fast I couldn't even release the scream that lodged itself in my throat.

Down we went, faster and faster until I felt like I was going to barf up my entire digestive system. I didn't even notice when I ended up on the floor, but I did, however, feel the temperature in the elevator rising significantly the farther down we went.

"Ah, fuck!" Amy cursed, bracing herself against the wall, her long hair flying upwards.

The three boys somehow held their composure throughout the descent as the lights flickered in and out and I noticed the elevator was actually starting to slow down little by little after a while.

Masky reached down a hand to help me stand on my wobbly legs as the elevator came to a sudden stop on floor -666, the doors dinging open instantly.

"Now that's gotta get your blood pumping!"

I was feeling a sort of heavy disdain towards the man over the intercom, gritting my teeth as we exited the elevator.

Heat washed over us immediately and I groaned.

If you're gonna have a hotel this far underground, you need a cooling system dude.

The foyer was fancy with most of the furniture being black with gold trimmings. Different sized mirrors arranged in an abstract manner, created a chaotic vibe highlighting just how much character this designer possessed.

Not to mention the spikes everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. Even if you wanted to get comfortable you couldn't because the well stuffed couches in the room were definitely not for sitting on.

"Fucking emo boys," Amy complained audibly, still steadying herself after the elevator of doom, flicking up two middle fingers to the ceiling as she looked for the cameras, "you dick."

"Oh my!" the voice from earlier cooed in a way that chilled me to the bone, "is that any way to treat your host?"

The lighting in the room dimmed and black smoke rose around us before solidifying and revealing who I thought to be Zalgo.

He was grinning so wide his face seemed distorted, his sharp, sharklike teeth gleaming under the overhead lights as he towered over all of us.

His eyes were on Amy.