Toby's Warning

I imagine Slender's Mansion to kinda look like this^^

Chapter Ten

||MASKY||

Sliding the mask up to rest on top of my head, I swiped away the few droplets of sweat that had formed on my upper lip and leaned against a nearby tree, seeing the lights of the Slender mansion up ahead. A cigarette hung from my lips as I fished around in my pockets for a lighter.

Usually on a quiet night like this, the voices would be deafening, but somehow, they weren't. Mere inaudible whispers from the deepest darkest corner of my mind. I wasn't sure how to feel about that just yet and I wasn't used to the quiet, so I spoke.

"You think I'm putting us in danger?"

All I got from Hoodie was a grunt. As I expected.

Locating the lighter, I flicked it open and sparked the end of the blunt, sucking the smoke into my lungs before letting out a breath.

"She could be a great addition though, don't you think? I mean she already offed that blonde chick."

Another grunt.

A few more drags reduced the majority of the blunt to ashes and I took it from between my lips, tossing it to the ground and pressing it into the dirt with the heel of my shoe, "Maybe you're right. We'll just have to see. She has two days. If she doesn't decide by then I'll have to kill her myself. Can't wait for the pigs to get her, or anyone else."

He let out a scoff, "Sure."

"What? I could do it, if it came down to that. I'm not going soft," I answered. He hadn't said it, but knowing him it was implied.

We exited through the clearing and made it across the dry patch of land to the doors of the mansion.

On entering, I noted it was just the same now as when we had left, only less noisy now that Y/N had gone with her kid. There were sounds coming from the sitting room, but I went straight to the kitchen, feeling peckish for something other than anguished screams for once.

I fished out a tub of ice-cream from the freezer and a spoon. Y/N's sister entered the room, the dark circles under her eyes appearing even darker than the last time I saw her. She grinned at me, her shark-like teeth gleaming.

"When'd you get back?"

I raised a brow at her. She rarely ever talked to me, so it was making me a little suspicious.

"Just now."

I'd hardly finished before she started talking again, "So uh I saw that stuff on the news. Do you uh- did you see Jeff? You know where he is? Could you like show me where he is?"

Of course. The only thing she cared about apart from her sister and their kids. How anyone could ever want that split mouthed freak beats me.

"No." I said flatly, not caring how she'd take it.