Aftermath

Chapter Thirty

||KIT||

"Are you sure you're doing okay? You seem a bit off lately."

I looked up at Amy with tired eyes from my seat across hers as we sat in the cafeteria hearing chatter all around us. My unopened bag of chips and half-empty bottle of water was a stark contrast against the fully loaded fries and strawberry milkshake she was currently gorging herself on.

It had been three days since Masky had left me curled up in bed, in pain and struggling to breathe while covered in his cum and rethinking all my life choices that led up to that moment.

That night after dinner I'd spent a considerable amount of time with Sara and then the twins and once I put them to bed I waited another few hours just to avoid facing him. After I realized he'd left I'd locked the window in hopes it would deter him from entering if he did decide to come back that night, but I should've known better.

He'd let himself in, in more ways than one.

Every time I thought about it butterflies fluttered around in my stomach in the most absurd way and I could feel the place between my legs dampen and throb anxiously though I was as sore as I'd ever been. Ever since the first time we had sex I've been sore because of how intense he was.

It was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

What he did was wrong, how it made me feel was wrong and the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about it was so so, so so wrong.

The past two nights I'd been too anxious to sleep because I was expecting him to try the same thing again and I wanted to be able to stop that from happening but he hadn't shown up at all.

The thought of him taking advantage of me like that again excited me but I knew it shouldn't.

I needed to have a talk with him about it. This is what I meant when I talked about setting boundaries and rules.

With all this happening and dealing with school again I'd been stressed but how could I tell Amy what had happened? It was too embarrassing, so I bit my tongue.

"No, I'm okay."

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

"Cause if something's going on I-"

"Ames-" I shot her a look and she backed down with a sigh.

"Fine but I can tell you haven't been getting any sleep," after a while her eyes lit up and she smirked at me, "ohhh, I get it."

I didn't bother to correct her, knowing what she was thinking. I finished chugging my water and tossed the chips I hadn't bothered to open just as the bell sounded for us to head to our classes.

My next class was AP Spanish which I didn't have with Amy and we went our separate ways with a brief wave at each other.

I took my seat next to the window, listening to my Spanish teacher greet the class and a yawn escaped my lips. It was so hard to keep my eyes open right now having gotten no sleep three days in a row.

I skipped to the right pages of the textbook, rubbing my temples as I tried to decode the words swimming on the pages before me.

I knew I should've paid more attention to Sara when she was cussing me out in her native tongue.

I was nodding off when a chill ran through my spine and I was suddenly hyper-aware of the fact that I was being watched, the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end.