[🍑]His Posession

A lot can change in 20 seconds, a lot can happen in the dark

Billie Bossa Nova- Billie Eilish

Chapter Twenty Six

||KIT||

As we exited the hotel room I heard a door slam closed a few doors down and I turned to see Amy leaving her own room. Her eyes seemed to zero in on my hand in Masky's and she immediately started to speedwalk toward us.

Oh lord.

I tried to hide behind Masky in shame but she attacked me anyway, throwing her arms around me in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy to see you guys!"

I blinked, my eyebrows going up as I hugged her back. Amy wasn't the hugging type so it was a bit of a shocker to me.

She pulled away and I noticed her eyes immediately zone in on my neck.

oh boy.

A knowing smirk came over her face and she dragged me away from Masky, walking down the long hallway with her arm over my shoulder as she leaned in, her cheek pressed against mine as she whisper shouted, "I need all the deets as soon as we're out of here!"

I puffed up my cheeks and softly headbutted her, "that's TMI though."

"Not for me it isn't."

I chuckled and she grinned as well before letting out a sigh, "Well I'm glad at least one of us had a good night."

I bit my lip, concerned, "what happened?"

"I hate that bastard."

"Hate who?"

"Zalgo!" She pulled away from me, her eyes narrowed and eyebrows knitted in anger, "he's literally the worst person ever."

Well, he's not really a person.

"What happened?" I asked, now even more concerned when I noticed she had bags under her eyes as if she hadn't slept all night.

"He had me go with him on his creepy midnight rampage instead of letting me sleep. That guy is seriously sick!"

"Well that's not really a shocker, is it? He's not called the nightmare king for nothing."

"I mean I get that but-" she cut herself off as we were suddenly joined by Toby and Hoodie who had exited their own rooms just ahead of us.

"G-g'morning!" Toby greeted us, his eyes crinkling with a smile behind his goggles while Hoodie took his place by Amy's side.

Amy and I returned the greeting and we turned the corner, heading in the direction of the elevator from yesterday. As we all piled in I remembered there were no buttons and we all stood with our backs braced against the walls just in case.

After a few seconds there came the sound of slow elevator music and the lift started its extremely slow ascent.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Amy asked, grunting as she sat on the floor.

"Well, this guy definitely knows how to torture someone," I said trying to lighten the mood.

"You're telling me," was her response as she hugged her knees, seeming to be lost in a memory.

What could he have done to shake someone like her up that much?

The elevator took about twenty minutes to get to the top and as the doors dinged open into the familiar darkness from before, Toby was the first to march out. Hoodie helped Amy up and then walked out as she was brushing the dust from the back of her clothes.