Chapter 17

I wrote this at 4am so sorry if it's bad and if it has multiple faults. But hey, here's chapter 17! 💛
______________

When we arrived back from the doctors, I told my alphas I needed a minute alone. They were a little cautious to leave me unattended, but they trusted me. So as soon as the front door opened I ran up the stairs.

Don't get me wrong, I want to be around my mates...like I really do, but right now I'm just extremely confused.

When they called me baby boy I wanted them to touch me. I don't know why, I've never really had thoughts like this. The idea of someone touching me in that way has always been a horrible thought, but now that's all I kind of want. Is something wrong with me?

With all this frustration I crawled into the middle of the bed and faced the ceiling.

Am I ready for that level of intimacy? To be frank, I didn't think I was. The first time I had a kiss I was so embarrassed, but it was amazing. It was with Zayn. Just thinking about it is making me blush.

He was on 'Harry watch' when all the other alphas went to school. We were watching Spider-Man together snuggled in bed. When the famous kiss scene came on I got all embarrassed because all I could think about was Zayn's lips caressing mine. Long story short, he kissed me softly after I told him my thoughts and then we tried the Spider-Man kiss. It was weird, but with Zayn, It was a nice weird.

Kissing each alpha is an amazing thing. Each of them have their own taste and whenever their lips aren't on mine I'm hungry for it. I crave it.

Literally nothing is making sense so it's probably time to consult Google. So, I slide my phone out from my bum pocket and searched 'craving alpha touch' and straight away multiple links about heat popped up.

Yep, I'm screwed.

I might be showing signs of my first heat?! How am I going to handle that? Can I cope with that? Will I have a break down?

Okay I need to breathe, my mum will know what to do. Not only is she my mum, I trust her with anything. she's also an omega so she's experienced heat for the first time before. What better source could I find?

Picking up the phone, I put it to my ear. After a few rings she picked up.

"Hi Harry, is everything alright?" She asked. Ever since that day she wanted to make sure I'm okay whenever I called. It's sweet, but also super repetitive , but I know it's what she needs and I want her to be happy.

Quietly I replied "Mum, I think I might be getting my first heat soon and I don't know what to do." A slight bit of panic escaped my voice. "What are the signs Mum?"

"Oh Harry.." sympathy laced her words. "Tell me what been happening. Why do you think you are going into heat? Are you getting a fever?"

My eyebrows contorted in thought as I placed the back of my hand to my head, "My temperature seems normal. But Mum I've been getting these feelings. I don't really know how to describe it except maybe craving something from my alphas. When they call me pet names I kinda get all tingly inside...does that mean anything?"

There was a long pause and straight away I knew that indicated that my suspicions were true.

"Mum...what do I do? I'm sort of scared about all this." My throat was beginning to hurt. Damn Harry come on, no tears needed. You've got this. It's scary but that's okay.

"Harry you need to talk to your alphas. They are there for you and they will understand." I was about to disagree but she stopped me,"Harry trust me, they will. Tell them why your scared. Tell them that you want them. Tell them everything and I promise you everything will be okay."