Dear Jay...

Johannah.

She was an amazing woman with such a kind heart and so much love. She was like a mother to us. It's so upsetting and shocking to know that's she's passed on, but what she's done will always remain.

She's helped so many people find happiness in the darkest of times. Her charity work was outstanding. With her son by her side, they were the unstoppable team with the aim to make others happy. We need to carry on sharing her love and kind heart and keep her spirt present in everything we do.

Her children are treasures that we don't deserve because of how loving and amazing they are. They are entitled to privacy in their grieving, but if they need us we will be there; always one step behind in case they fall. We'll stick by their sides through thick and thin.

Lastly, there's us. We've all got our own stories with Johannah. Some of us have met her, others haven't, but she's impacted every single one of us. Her spirt has found its way into our hearts and her loss has left a missing peace. All of you, stay strong for me. She was an amazing woman and we need to hold on to that. Let's celebrate the woman she was.

I'm going to miss you Jay. Today is something I never though would happen. I will be here for your children if they need me, and anyone who ever had the pleasure of having you in their life. We'll all get through this together, because we're family. We love you Jay. May you rest in peace ❤️

-Sam