Chapter 16

So, it's been six weeks since the day my alphas saved me. At first I hated them so much for stopping me, but over the past few weeks I've realised that I'm grateful. After going to therapy and starting anti-depressants I've realised that I didn't want to end my life, I wanted to end the life I was living in that moment. Living, living is worth so much. If I died, how would've my alphas coped? I've heard it's like losing a piece of your soul when your mate dies. I wasn't thinking about the pain I'd transfer, I was just stuck in a black pit of my own. But I am getting better. I'm not happy and jumping off the walls with excitement, but I'm feeling less negativity then I did before.

A week ago I got out of hospital. Since then I've been with my alpha's all the time. At the moment Louis and Niall are choosing a film to watch whilst Zayn's making popcorn and Liam's snuggling next to me on the sofa. His embrace makes me feel safe, warm and at home.

"What're you thinking, my lil Prince?" Liam asked, causing my eyes to move from Louis and Niall debating the quality of Twilight to his eyes which were already looking at me.

I blushed. "I'm just...." Liam got slightly concerned by my paused but he smiled fondly when I continued "I'm happy."

Cuddling me closer to his chest he replied, "I'm happy too. I'll always be happy with you and the boys at my side."

Liam Payne was really the sweetest guy. Even though he looks all tough and broody, he's a cute little puppy at heart.

"I also wanted to ask you something." I added. Liam lifted me off his chest slightly and sat facing me with a smile.

"Ask away, angel."

"Well, er, I know it's a bit random since I've not suggested it before, but I was wondering if my alphas would go the doctors with me for my injection? Like, you guys don't have to or anything but my mums busy and I don't really want to go alone because of-"

"You don't need to explain yourself, love. Of course we'll come with you, won't we boys?"

"YES!"

"OF COURSE!"

"FUCK YEAH!"

Liam raised his eyebrow at Louis reply, causing Louis to stumble out "oh I mean...what I meant to say was 'oh yeah!"Causing Liam to smirk and nod his head slightly "much better."

"When do you have to be there?" Zayn asked as he hopped on the sofa and sat next to me with a big bowl of popcorn. Taking a handful of the sweet treat I replied "It's at 2pm."

"Well that's perfect." Zayn stated, "We can watch whatever these lunatics are choosing and then we'll go. How's that sound?"

"That's sounds great." Looking over at Lou and Niall caused me to giggle, they were playing Rock Paper Scissors to chose the movie. It can't be that hard right?

"Yes bitch, I win!" Niall cheered, resulting in Louis pouting. I opened my arms up to him and within a second he was in my lap cuddling me.

"Niall's being mean to me Hazza. He said he hates twilight." Niall huffed in the background.

Louis looked up at me fondly as I giggled. "Well I like Twilight Lou. We can watch it another time." He smiled up at me whilst caressing my cheek.

"Thanks, babyboy. I'm looking forward to that." He winked, causing me to blush. Damn, Louis can turn anything sexual. Also, that nickname? I like it...I like it a lot.

Louis then got comfy in my lap, whilst I got comfy in Liam's arms. Niall came over to the sofa and joined us, sitting next to Zayn so he can steal all the popcorn. But I can understand because popcorn is delicious.