Chapter 9

AN: Sometimes a bottle builds up so much pressure, it has to pop...much like Harry...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nervousness began pooling in my stomach as I exited the doctors surgery, clutching onto the rose pink bag my mother pact me. She was just as worried as I was, but she packed all the essentials I might need; loose PJs, deodorant, a toothbrush, a sports bra and Barry my teddy bear. Why name it Barry? Well, I was young and it rhymes with Harry. I'm not childish...well maybe just a little, but Barry's been with me through all this; he's like my anchor. He was there for me, when no one else was. Sounds strange seen as he's a stuffed bear, but yeah, 5 year old me confined in him about everything. Hopefully he can help me through tonight.

Speaking of, I should probably call Liam. Damn, I'm terrified. I don't want to tell them I'm trans, they are obviously into guys. And by guys I mean dudes with penises, something I'm unfortunately lacking. Despite this lingering fear, I pressed call.

The dull ringing only increased my anxiousness. It soon stopped as rustling met my ear. "Hello?". My heart rate increased at the realisation, it was Louis. His rustic voice brought chills to my body. God, these boys effect my so much, soon I won't be able to function.

"Hello?" He repeated. Oh god, I forgot to reply! Why do I keep doing that? They must find it annoying. "Harry?"

"Y-yeah. Hi, Lou." Stumbled out of my quivering mouth. I'm reacting like a hormonal pregnant person; well... I did just get some hormones put inside my body. Wait, that sounds wrong.

"Are you finished up at the doctors?" He began to question, "do you want us to come get you, curly?"

"If that's okay?" I asked. What if they don't want me to go round anymore? I don't want to bother them or anything. I feel like I just irritate people by being in their presence.

"Hey, of course. We would love to come get you. Stay put and we'll be there in a couple of minutes, love." With that, the call went dead. The muffled speaker rested on my ear as my mind was still spinning. This is all happening so fast.

I've heard stories before, it common knowledge that you just click when you meet your mate(s). But still, I'm baby stepping. I've only just met them! They've already seen me have a breakdown! Are they getting too close too fast? I'm staying the night for crying out loud; if that's not moving fast, I don't know what is!

Suddenly, a sharp pain started in my thigh, drawing my attention away from the conflict happening in my head. Well, no surprise there; I just received my hormones for the week. You'd think I'd be used to needles by now, seeing as I have them quite often, but every time I get my T shot I keep my eyes shut. Them things are sharp you know! But yeah, my leg is going to be aching for a couple of hours. People would probably say that I'm insane for going to such lengths for self acceptance and happiness, but I'll finally be the man I want to be.

----------------------

As Louis said, they pulled up out side the doctors surgery in no time. One of the cars back doors flew open, which I took as an invitation to make my way over.

Now or never.

A strong yet soft hand reached out for me, helping me get in. As I shimmed my way in, Niall beamed back at me with his award winning smile; he really is quite charming. The thought made me blush.

"Why so flustered, Princess?" Liam chuckled from the drivers seat, which caused my almost comfortable mood to vanish and leave dread in its place.

Princess? Why did he call me Princess? Does he know?

They must have picked up on my increasing pulse, it was so loud I could hear it pumping through my ears!

Niall glanced at me, concern messing up his features. "Are you okay, Harry? Is something wrong?" He was so captivating and his worry felt like a hand squeezing the heart inside my chest.